EBonus Stop Lights

Kazuto, Asuna, and Alice decided to work together on a game that they've heard cannot be cleared by even a team of Militants. They approached the designated location of the game which looked like a paleontology area for digging for dinosaur bones. The past through the laser border in between a few fences. When they arrived, they saw that there was many players already here.

Y/n: Wow. That's a lot of players.

Kazuto: Let's get started.

They took one phone each as usual and saw that they registered just in time. The tune was heard from all over the area.

Woman's Voice: Registration is now closed. There are a total of 76 participants. The game will now commence.

Young Boy: Uhhh mister?

Y/n: Whoa! Guys I found a kid.

Young Boy: What's going on around here mister?

Kazuto: How old are you little fella?

They awaited his response.

-

-

-

-

-

Young Boy: I'm 6.

This shocked the friends.

Asuna: Uh sweetie, this is a game.

Young Boy: Oh. I love to play games.

Y/n: Sorry kid, but this kind of game isn't what you want to be playing.

Young Boy: Why not?

Y/n: I rather not say right now or else you'll get freaked out. What's your name.

Shonen: Oh, I'm Shonen.

Woman's Voice: Difficulty: Ace of Spades.

Y/n: Phew. That's good for you Shonen, in certain ways.

Woman's Voice: Game: Red Light Green Light.

The players looked at the other end of the camp and saw a robotic female paleontologist.

Woman's Voice: Rules: You are allowed to move forward when the robot shouts out Green Light. You must stop when it shouts Red Light. If your movement is detected by the robot, it is game over. Clear condition: Reach the goal on the other side of the camp. Time limit: 5 minutes. When 5 minutes have passed, it is game over for all players who do not make it to the finish line.

Y/n: Looks like more kids games.

Asuna: I don't know what's with them and kids games.

Shonen: I'm a kid and I play this all the time. I'm sure that the price of losing is horrible if you don't want to tell me.