S1 E0 2.0 Borderland

Y/n had been staying with Alice for a while and having found a good a good amount of supplies.

Y/n: Hey Alice.

Alice heard her name called and rushed to you in your little camp in the mall.

Alice: You called?

Y/n: Yeah. I think I figured something out.

Alice: Yes?

Y/n: It seems that any device that operates with a circuit board or a computer chip isn't going to work. However it seems older stuff like this works.

Y/n showed Alice the older radio he found which was able to play music.

Alice: Good job. Now we know what isn't going to be working in this unknown world.

Y/n: I wonder why this still works though.

He was referring to the phone he used during Boiling Death. It was still on but then all of a sudden it turned off and he couldn't turn it back on.

Alice: I believe that they turn off due to them only being needed for the game you play.

Y/n: Yeah. Man I'm glad that you're a real girl now. If you were still a robot then you'd totally shut down in this world.

Alice understood what he meant and felt like she started to like him and looked out the window.

Alice: I really want to go home.

Y/n: The Underworld or back to ours.

Alice: Both. If I can't return to your "real" world, I will never see my home again.

Y/n: Or your sister.

When she heard that word, her eyes widened.

Alice: HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?

Y/n: I'm sorry if this is annoying or uncomfortable, but I know very much about you. I said last night that I was big fan. I know so much about you because.....never mind. I feel like we need to extend our visas if we wanna survive like you said. What game did you play before last night.

Alice: It was a simple Ace of Diamonds game. You can relax if you wish you know. You still have 7 days on your visa.

Y/n: But I feel like I want to extend it as much as possible to live and maybe be able to find answers on where we are........But for now I feel like we should call this place.....Borderland.

Alice: Name accepted.

Y/n: I found us some canned food earlier. We should probably have something to eat.

His friend agreed and they sat at a table to have the food that they feel like they haven't had in forever. Then Alice spoke up.

Alice: What were you doing when you were transported here?

Y/n took a second to swallow his food and responded.

Y/n: I was just using the restroom after I was done with breakfast. The lights literally just went out as I was washing my hands. What about you.

Alice: Oh. After my surgery to be a real girl was done, I had to go to the bathroom quickly for some reason. It felt weird needing to use the restroom again after so long of being a robot.

Y/n took a second to some it up.

Y/n: I think it's happening to people when they're alone in a bathroom.