S1 E3 The Seven and Eight of Hearts

After the friends returned to the mall camp safely, they were happy to see that Chota was doing a bit better taking Y/n's advice and Y/n was trying to get the bullet out of his shoulder.

Y/n: *grunts in pain*.

Y/n was lucky to find medical pliers to get the bullet out. Alice then entered the room.

Alice: Please let me help.

She walked to him and held his free hand and this made him feel a bit better as he continued to try and get it out.

Y/n: *grunts harder in pain* AH!!

He was then able to get it out and put the bloody bullet in a small bowl of water that he prepared. He then grabbed the towel he had and put it on his injured shoulder.

Y/n: *breathing heavily*.

Alice was comforting him by having her other hand on his arm that was holding the towel. He felt better. He then thought back that he killed another player after he cleared the Five of Spades. He cried a bit thinking that he's a murderer.

Alice: It's okay. You did not know you were up against another player. Remember that as long as I'm here, nothing can hurt you.

Y/n: Thank you Alice. I love you.

Alice: I love you too.

Night came and Alice thought that it was time for her to get into another game and they decided to split up. Arisu went with Karube, Chota, and Shibuki while Y/n and Alice went on their own. The couple arrived at a game arena seeing that it was an aquarium. They held each other's hands and went inside. They once more passed through the laser border. They came into quite a large and slightly dark room which was looking like a gigantic circle. There was a bit of blue light so they can see.

Y/n: This is by far the largest room we've ever seen.

Alice: Point taken.

They then picked up their phones and their facial recognition was done. Y/n once again noticed a couple people with the same bracelets Aguni and his partner had. They then heard the ding knowing that it's time.

Woman's Voice: Registration is now closed. There are a total of 16 participants. The game will now commence. Difficulty: Eight of Hearts.

 Difficulty: Eight of Hearts

Y/n was not pleased.

Y/n: Oh no. In a Hearts game, you play with people's hearts and tear them apart.

Alice: Hearts are the worst.

Woman's Voice: Game: Hot Potato. Will all players stand in the light blue circles?