#DDMS22

#DDMS22

FEUILLE

LIKE the soft white stalks of a dandelion fluttering along with the breeze and scattering in the wind, the days flew by quickly—too quickly. In just a blink, they have escaped from my clasp. And no matter how far I stretch my arm out to reach them again, they could no longer be brought back.

It's Sunday already, and I now have less than twenty-four hours to spend with Xantiel.

My thoughts wandered back to the days when I first met the engineer. He was indeed a mouthwatering feast for the eyes at first sight. His gorgeous angular face is like a bait that hooks your heart, and his muscly hell of a body is the string that pulls you in quickly.

Before you know it, you're already caught in a frenzy and trapped into wanting him for yourself.

Maraming beses kong ikinaila ang nararamdaman kong matinding attraction sa kaniya noong una.
Idinadaan ko ito dati sa inis, sa pagsusungit, at sa pagrerebelde.

Hanggang sa natagpuan ko na lamang ang sarili kong inaalala siya gabi-gabi, iniisip kung ano ang ginagawa niya sa kaniyang kuwarto.

Iniisip kung . . . ano ang hitsura niya kapag nasa kuwarto niya. And just that thought alone turned me on so fucking bad.

I thought it was just lust at first, whenever I get all jumpy at the mere contact of his fingertips on my skin. But day by day, his foolish grins and child-like laughter have become my daily dose of comfort. And my day wouldn't be complete without witnessing both.

Until his words, his actions, his touch . . . all made me fall harder and harder for him each day. And now, I'm fucked. Dahil tuluyan na akong nahulog.

At ngayong sigurado na 'kong mahal ko siya, saka pa dumating ang araw na kailangang umalis sa piling niya.

"Crawling back to you . . ."

A deep and husky voice interfered my thoughts. "Ever thought of calling when you've had a few?"

Xantiel was at the driver's seat, singing his lungs out to Arctic Monkeys while steering the wheel with one hand and tapping his lap according to the beats of the song. His head was bobbing along, his Adam's apple moving up and down as he belts out the notes.

Galing kami sa kaniyang shop sa street market at kasalukuyang nakasakay sa kaniyang itim na Range Rover pabalik ng bahay.

Nakasabit sa bulsa ng suot niyang denim jumpsuit ang kaniyang Mr. Axletov glasses. Magulo ang buhok ni Xantiel dahil sa pagod ngayong araw, ngunit lalo niya itong ikinaguwapo.

I wasn't finished observing him when I suddenly felt the warmth of Xanti's hand on my exposed thigh. I was fucking unprepared that it made me gasp! Yet he just smirked away at my reaction, obviously enjoying it.

The roughness of his palm grazed the softness of my skin. Paminsan-minsan ay pinipisil-pisil niya ang hita ko kaya napapakagat-labi na lamang ako para pigilan ang pagdaing.

While driving, Xantiel's hand remained on my lap. It slowly moved down, his thumb rubbing my inner thigh and sending sparks of electricity on my skin.

Fuck.

His curious, touchy hand continued caressing my sensitive thigh, while his face remains undistracted and focused on the road. Damn Vouganville.

Do you fucking know how much you're turning me on right now?

Nahuli kong sumingkit saglit ang kaniyang mga mata kasabay ng kaniyang pilyong ngiti. Tila ba nagsasabing, 'Yep. That's the goal.'

Nang makarating sa bahay ay nagulat na lamang ako sa biglaan niyang paghubad ng pang-itaas. Naiwang nakalaylay ang mahahabang manggas ng kaniyang jumpsuit sa gilid ng kaniyang baywang.