#DDMS8

#DDMS8

XANTIEL

DAMN it.

I swear she's fucking doing this on purpose.

During breakfast, she wore a loose gray shirt that's trimmed just less than two inches below her breasts, exposing her flat stomach.

And I'm a freaking engineer—I can't help but get attracted to the perfect hourglass shape of her waist. Her side curves look like they're purposely molded in order to be held. Like my huge hands would fit on them perfectly.

God, I'm so curious now. My mind and its fucking curiosity of an engineer.

Damn it. Ganiyan ba nagagawa ng pagiging peste-tarian?

Hindi ma-solve ng utak ko kung paano naging impis ang kaniyang tiyan, pero pagdating sa taas . . .

"Very healthy."

Pinasukan ako ng tubig sa ilong nang bigla siyang magsalita. Aray ko naman, Lord! Hindi ko naman tinuloy ang pagtingin!

"Okay ka lang, Xanticakes?" She tilted her head to the right, playfully twisting her fork which holds a cherry tomato on its tip. "Ang sabi ko, very healthy ang breakfast natin today. Watermelon garden salad."

Isa pa 'yan, the way she calls me by different pet names! I swear this little girl is driving me to the edge on purpose.

"Tapos na 'kong kumain!" deklara ko sabay subo nang sunod-sunod hanggang wala nang natirang gulay sa pinggan ko. Tumayo na ko't naunang umalis.

I couldn't stand staying for a second more in that room. Habang tumatagal ang paninirahan niya sa mansyon ay mas lalo siyang nagiging komportable sa kaniyang pananamit.

I'm happy she's comfortable—pero ako naman ngayon ang hindi! Sa sarili kong bahay!

Pagkapasok sa kuwarto ay hinubad ko agad ang aking pang-itaas at tumalon sa indoor pool nito para magpalamig. Sobrang init na pala ng mga pisngi ko mula kanina.

I turned around and let myself float above the water. I don't get it. I've been around women with even lesser clothes, but I never felt this way.

I never . . . looked at them the way I look at her.

Wala akong pakialam sa mga sinusuot ng ibang mga babae, hindi ko naman kasi tinitingnan ang mga katawan nila.

Kaya hindi ko maintindihan kung bakit tuwing nasa iisang kuwarto lamang kami ni Feuille ay kusang napapako ang mga mata ko sa kaniya. Her mere presence demands for my eyes. Stronger than the pull of a magnet.

It doesn't help that my mind has already recorded everything about her—the sound of her light footsteps, the scent of her newly-washed hair, the squeaks of the stairs whenever she's coming down from her room, and even the sarcastic scoffing she does when she's annoyed which she always accompanies with her signature eye rolls.

Does she even know she looks attractive when she does that?

And one thing I hate about my brain is how it naturally forms questions and predicts answers. Ano kaya ang susuotin niya ngayong araw? Uulitin niya kaya 'yong tank top na ginamit niya noon? Anong kulay kaya ang nakapahid sa mga labi niya? Iirapan niya ba 'ko 'pag nakasalubong ko siya o ngingitian?

Either way, it gets me excited. Looking forward kind of excitement.

Damn it. Damn it. Bakit para akong bata na may highschool crush? Ako pa nga ang mas matanda!

'T-thank you!' Naalala ko na naman ang sinabi niyang 'yon. She looked very fucking cute. Like a bubble that's about to burst. But pink like her cheeks. She was like a bubblegum that I wanted to pop.