Chapter 33

Third Person's POV:

Yui had to lean against the wall for support while she walked so she wouldn't face-plant on the ground. Her head was pounding and felt like it could explode any minute. Her breathing was heavy and her vision was a little distorted.

After a while, her legs finally gave out, but a pair of strong arms caught her and held her up before she could collapse.

"Oi, dumbass. You okay?" Katsuki asked her. You could hear how worried he was and this was something he had never shown to other people before.

Of course, she was very special to him.

Yui gave him a weak smile. "I'm fin—"

"Don't you dare finish that fucking sentence because I know damn well that you're not!"

She chuckled. "Guess I can't lie to you, huh?"

Katsuki clicked his tongue in annoyance. "If you know that already then just tell me the truth, dammit!" He slowly lowered her down to the floor and leaned her back against the wall before giving her a watermelon flavored konnyaku jelly drink and a blue gumball-looking medicine.

"Where did you get that?" Yui eyed the medicine and opened her mouth so he could feed it to her.

He casually plopped it in her mouth. "Fuyu-nii gave it to me just in case for emergencies," he explained while opening the jelly drink and gave it to her. He then sat down beside her and took out some tissues that he magically brought with him.

"Did Fuyu-nii give you that, too?" the girl joked, letting him wipe her bloody nose.

Katsuki just rolled his eyes in response. He couldn't believe she still had the audacity to make jokes at a time like this.

Suddenly, they heard footsteps approaching, not too far from their resting spot.

Yui peeked behind the wall and saw both Shouto and Izuku standing there face-to-face. Katsuki also took a peek and rapidly, he switched back into good old grumpy pants. But before he could open his mouth, she quickly clasped his mouth shut and pulled him back against the wall, putting her index finger up close to her lips, gesturing him to stay quiet while they both eavesdropped the duo's conversation.

"What did you want to talk about?" Izuku hesitantly asked the boy in front of him. "We have to hurry up since the cafeteria will be packed. Eto...."

They could hear Izuku gulped.

'He must be nervous,' Yui thought. She looked at Katsuki, only to realized that she hadn't remove her hand from his mouth. She blinked twice before pulling back her hand.

"...I was so overwhelmed," Shouto spoke clearly, "that I broke my own promise. Iida, Kaminari, Yaoyorozu, Tokoyami, Uraraka, didn't feel it. But at that last moment, I was the only one that was overpowered. Only me, who has seen All Might's full power with my own eyes."

Izuku got a bad feeling about where their conversation was heading. "What...do you mean?"

"It means...that I felt something similar coming from you," Shouto replied, "Midoriya...are you All Might's illegitimate child?"

...

...

...

If it wasn't for Katsuki's quick reflexes to cover Yui's mouth tightly, they would've been busted because of her laughter. Quickly pulling her to his chest, he tried his best to muffle her voice.

Seeing how he was failing to do so, Yuu secretly helped by forcing Yui's illusion quirk to activate, so that her muffled laughter wouldn't be heard by the duo.