Chapter 45

Yui's POV:

I lazily gazed at the huge door in front of me. 'This is the first time I actually come to class on time. I wonder why I came here this early when I should be sleeping on my comfy bed—'

My thoughts were interrupted by laughter behind the door. Feeling curios, I slowly slid the door open, only to find Kirishima and Sero laughing their asses off.

"Stop laughing!" a familiar voice yelled. "My hair's gotten used to it, so it won't go back even after I wash it!"

When my eyes trailed towards Katsuki's hair, I was...shocked. His wild spiky hair was now smoothed into a neat side part.

'It doesn't suit him at all,' I thought, trying my very best not to make a sound.

Unfortunately, the sight was too damn funny, so I broke into fits of laughter, causing everyone's eyes to land on me.

Kirishima and Sero, who stopped for a mere second, decided to join me.

"H-Hey! Stop laughing! I'll kill you!" Katsuki threatened.

But with his hair like that, the three of us laughed even harder.

"I'd like to see you try, side-part boy!" Sero mocked in between his laughter.

His words must've made Katsuki really pissed because his hair suddenly popped back to its original spiky state.

"It's back!" the three of us pointed out.

By that moment, I was already curling on the floor, holding my stomach because I laughed too hard.

I had finally calmed down when I heard Kaminari say, "But the ones who changed the most, or at least went through the most, were the three of you, right?" He pointed towards Izuku, Iida, and Shouto.

I slowly got up. 'He must be talking about the Hosu incident.'

Just on cue, Sero spoke, "Oh, right! The Hero Killer!"

Kirishima added, "Seriously, I'm glad you guys made it out alive!"

"I heard Endeavor saved you, right?" Sato said.

...

...

...

It took a while for Shouto to reply, "...yeah. He saved us."

'He didn't sound happy at all,' I thought.

Of course! The old man that he despises with all his heart was given credit for something he didn't do. Yuu stated.

"I saw on the news that the Hero Killer was connected to the League of Villains," Ojiro informed.

I scoffed. "That's a lie. Stain would never join the League."

All eyes were on me once again, causing me to internally scold myself for opening my big mouth.

"How do you know that, Yui?" Iida asked.

"That's none of your business." I formed an ice chair next to Katsuki's desk and plopped my ass down.

"But did you see the video?" Kaminari asked. "You can see how he's really single-minded and tenacious. Doesn't it almost make you think that he's cool?"

He is cool. Yuu remarked in excitement.

I nodded and waited for the class to begin.

•••

Katsuki's POV:

'He stole my moves!' I angrily thought as I took off my hero costume. 'That damn Deku!'