Chapter 4

Third Person's POV:

"The door is huge!" was the comment Izuku gave as he stood in front of his classroom, Class 1-A. "The elites who were chosen from the examinees...."

The boy began to picture his scary childhood friend, along with the intimidating blue haired boy with glasses. He shook his head and hoped that they weren't in his class before he opened the door slowly, only for all his hopes to shatter into pieces.

"Get your feet off!" the blue haired boy with glasses scolded Izuku's childhood friend. "Don't you feel bad for the UA alumnus and the maker of this desk?"

"No, I don't!" Katsuki rudely snapped at him. "Where are you from, extra?"

Izuku sweat dropped at the scene in front of him.

"I'm Iida Tenya from Soumei Private Academy," said the blue haired boy.

"Soumei?" the spiky ash-blond haired boy scoffed. "That damn elite school...you're worth killing then."

"Worth killing?" Iida was shocked at his statement. "Are you really here to become a hero?!"

Not long after that, the both of them noticed Izuku standing nervously behind the door.

"It's you...." Those two words from Iida silenced everyone in classroom as they all stopped talking and turned to Izuku.

"Um...."

"Good morning!" the blue haired boy greeted as he made his way to him. "I'm from Soumei Private—"

"I heard...," Izuku interrupted him, holding his hand out to stop him. "I'm Midoriya. Nice to meet you, Iida."

"Midoriya, you knew how that exam was set up, didn't you?" Iida asked, which confused the green haired boy. "I didn't notice it. I misjudged you. It's hard to admit but you were one step ahead."

Izuku sweat dropped at his statement. 'Gomen...I didn't notice it either.'

"Oh, that messy hair must be that reserved boy!" A cheerful voice suddenly exclaimed.

Izuku quickly turned around and saw the girl with pink cheeks and short brown hair from the entrance exam.

However, before he could open his mouth to say anything, a tired voice interrupted. "If you want to play, go somewhere else."

The trio looked down and saw a human...caterpillar? Wrong! It was a hobo-looking man in a bright yellow sleeping bag.

"This is a hero course," the man reminded them as he pulled the sleeping bag's zipper down a little bit and drank his konnyaku jelly drink.

'There's something there!' the trio thought in shock.

The human caterpil—sorry..., the man stood up and opened his precious sleeping bag before stepping out of it. "It took you eight seconds to be quiet. Time is limited. You kids aren't logical."

'Our teacher...?' Izuku thought. 'Which means he's a pro hero? But I've never seen this worn-out person.'

After that, the tired man turned to the rest of the students. His voice was very unenthusiastic as he introduced himself, "I'm your homeroom teacher, Aizawa Shouta. Yoroshiku ne."

The rest of the class was shocked because he looked like either a hobo or a person who hadn't slept in a year.

"Wear these and come to the field," he said, taking something out from his sleeping bag.

It was a pair of dark-blue pants with white vertical lines going up the legs and a dark-blue short sleeve shirt with white lines that formed the letters 'U' and 'A'.