Chapter 43

Yui's POV:

I didn't know how long the fight lasted as I was slipping in and out of consciousness. All I knew was that when I opened my eyes again, Stain had been defeated.

'Ah man...and I really want Katsuki to meet him,' I thought in disappointment as Shouto and Izuku talked about how to restrain the Hero Killer. 'Better get out of here before the heroes arrive. But before that....'

My electric-blue eyes were mixed with a hint of purple and pink as I activated my illusion quirk, masking my presence.

I took out some ropes from my warp gate and manipulated the wind to send it into a dumpster near them. 'Hope they find it.'

After that, I warped myself to the top of the building next to the alley. I tiredly sprawled myself on the roof while looking at the beautiful crescent moon.

Unfortunately, it wasn't for long until I felt a familiar presence coming in really fast. 'Shit...why the fuck is it here?!' I tried to get up and when I successfully did, I limped to the edge of the roof.

Swooping down, the fugly winged noumu grabbed Izuku.

'Dammit!' I grabbed a kunai from my utility belt and aimed it at the fugly creature when suddenly, the noumu froze and started to fall to the ground. From the corner of my eye, I saw Stain rushing towards it in full speed.

"This society filled with fake heroes and criminals who create reckless crimes...," Stain said as he got out of his bindings, leaped in the air, and stabbed the creature's brain. "is the target of my purge!"

'Oh, thank goodness.' I sighed in relief and lowered my kunai.

"Everything...is for the righteous society," he added, taking out the knife from the noumu's brain, causing blood to splatter all on the ground.

"He saved that kid?" a hero wondered.

"No, idiot! He took him captive," another hero replied.

I rolled my eyes when the pros took their fighting stances. 'They're so dumb.'

"Why are you all just standing there?" a voice asked. "I believe the villain came this way."

I sighed at the familiar hero. 'If it isn't the Number Two Hero, Endeavor.'

"Endeavor!" Stain exclaimed angrily. He stood up and turned towards the Flame Hero. "The fake ones...must be corrected." He slowly walked towards him with a malicious aura, paralyzing everyone with fear.

'Damn, you can feel the bloodlust from up here.'

"Someone must be covered in blood. The real heroes...must be brought back! Come at me, you fakes! The only ones who're allowed to kill me are the real heroes! Only All Might and Alpha!"

After his declaration, Stain lost his consciousness while still standing up.

'I didn't know you can do that.' I sat on the edge, dangling my feet off the building. I knew that the pro heroes could see me but I could care less.

Feeling relieved that it was finally over, a wave of drowsiness came crashing in and before I knew it, my body tilted forward.

Third Person's POV:

"Hey...isn't that the Unknown Hero: Alpha?" a pro hero asked, pointing at the figure that was sitting on the edge.

'Yui...,' Izuku thought.

The figure suddenly fell off the building, shocking everyone in the process.