Angst (2/2)

Sal stood in the Boy's bathroom, with his mask off and staring into his reflection in the dirty mirror.

" ... Shit. I have two people who confessed to me- well. Wanted to confess to me and now I have to choose... " Sal just thought of various things, like this was an advanced chess game he had to win or something.

If he rejects Ashley and Dates, Travis, would his friends even forgive him for that? But if he rejected Travis, (which he had a crush on for a WHILE) he'd be making Travis Lose his only friend, plus break his heart...

Sal leaned on the Sinks, running his fingers on the seams of his mask. Sal had to make a difficult decision. It was Either Travis or Ashley.

Sal would've picked Travis, ofc. But what would the consequences be? Would he lose his friends or--

Sal was overthinking this. He probably still has his friends but... It was so.. Worrying.

Sal was scared of everything that could happen if wanted to date who he wanted, instead of dating someone they expected. Ashley. Sal thought he'd Have to date her.

He didn't want to. But he just thought "what if they hate me for dating Travis?" over and over. Sal kept thinking and thinking, sitting down on the floor under the sinks and putting his arms around his knees to try to calm himself down. He was having a bit of a mental breakdown, worried over a boyfriend or girlfriend.

Sal wanted Travis, obviously. But Travis was so.. Hated by everyone.