Vampire!Travis

Travis didn't enjoy his father's bologna sandwiches. He started giving them to him almost directly after his mother miraculously disappeared.

The meat had a weird metallic taste, so it was genuinely disgusting. So did Kenneth's shepherd pies, which were practically animal blood, not meat.

Travis was at school, After not eating much the entire day, He felt hungry— But it wasn't Bologna day.

Goddammit tasted way better tho.

Travis sat on the benches in front of the school, quietly scribbling in his journal instead of going to the painfully loud cafeteria.

Who even cares about his church pamphlets? He couldn't convince a single person to come attend church.

" Hi, Travis. " Sal looks down at Travis, noticing he looked a little pale. " ... Have you eaten yet..?? "

Travis' eyes were drawn to Sal's neck, tracing his gaze on the faint veins.

" Yeah, I ate. no worries. " Travis blankly replies, still staring at Sal's blood veins.

" .. Okay..? " Sal questioned, peering to Travis' side and picking up one of the church pamphlets.

" Mind if I keep one of these? " Sal asked, sitting beside the little pile of blue brochures.

" Are you going to... attend...? " Travis asked, tilting his head to get a better look at his neck.

" ... Maybe. Um, Why are you looking at me like that? " Sal is uncomfortable, covering his neck.

" Sorry— Okay. " Travis leans back in the bench and starts doddling in the corner of his journal; drawing trees like they're veins.