Blue Eyes.

Summary: Fuck it Blue Eyed Samurai and Sally Face crossover

Sal shuffles and tries to cover his prosthetic while rocks are thrown at him, Bullies telling him to kill himself like his mother did, and calling him a Blue-Eyed demon of sorts.

" It's not my fault! " Sal yells as they chase him down the school courtyard, pushing open the door inside and seeing a completely different setting.

It looked to be in a really, really old Japanese-style restaurant.

But everyone is speaking a kind of Japanese.

" .. What the hell? " Sal mumbled, everyone noticing him and immediately whispering amongst themselves.

" He's like that Samurai. "
" Blue? Seriously? Where did he get that hair color from? "
" he must be rich, dyes in that color is worth thousands. "

Sal quietly walks out when someone stands up and walks past him to leave, catching a glimpse of their blue eyes.

" ... Hello? " Sal mumbled under his breath, following the man with the bamboo hat.

" Do not follow me. " Mizu blankly tells the boy, the snow crunching under them.

" You're like me. " Sal exclaimed, trying to catch up to the man.

" No, I am not. " Mizu stopped to look at the blue-haired boy. It stood out from the snow.

It took a moment for Mizu to fully comprehend this boy's mask and notably blue eyes.

" What do you know about the Americans in Japan...? " Mizu questioned, not even minding to ask for the boy's name.

" ... Americans???? " Sal shrugs, they don't learn that in history class????

The man pauses and walks away, now completely disregarding Sal's confusion.

" Hey, wait! " Sal calls out stumbling to follow the dark blue fabric of the man's clothes.

" You don't have information. I don't need you. " Mizu walks away, not stopping to look at the boy anymore.

" I am useful! Just— I wanna know how you aren't bothered by all that. " Sal calls out, running up and walking by the man's side.

" Just ignore them. Very simple. Focus on your goal. Now leave. " Mizu stops and turns her head to scold the boy, now slowly walking away. " And you will die on my path. "

" ... Oh, Okay. " Sal just kind of nods and continues walking behind Mizu quietly.