Vampire!Travis #2

(Requested by i_heart_Salvis, my little child that desperately wants this aha)

Sal was taking a walk in the night, Calming down and taking in the evening breeze after encountering ghosts in Mrs. Packerton's apartment (almost) against his will.

The trees around him rustle and sway a little, A figure running around in the dark.

Sal catches a glimpse of their sweater, a familiar tattered purple.

And a little gold cross.

" Who's there?! " Sal yells out, freaking out now that he's probably being followed.

Sal turns on his heel and starts running back to the apartments— He's not getting far, but still trying nonetheless.

Travis grabs his shoulder, pulling him back. He doesn't want him to walk alone so late in the night— All types of freaky things hunt down people like him at this hour.

Especially him, probably.

" Hey, let me go?! " Sal pulls away, turning in the direction of Travis. " ... You? "

" ... Yeah, freak. I heard you yelling and came over like the good person I am. " Travis blankly groaned, pretending he wasn't following Sal from a safe distance.

Sal and Travis share an awkward silence, Travis's gaze going down onto Sal's neck and every bit of skin he can fucking see idk he just wants to eat so bad aha

" ... Why do you keep looking at me like that? " Sal fidgets with the collar of his shirt, picking at his neck as Travis just stares at him.

" Don't pick at your neck like that, It's unhealthy. " Travis steps closer, Sal not noticing the sudden concern for his skin. " Your skin is pretty. "

" ... what? " Sal chuckles, not taking Travis seriously.

" I just want to... " Travis gently takes Sal's hand off his neck, shaking his head and letting go, taking a few steps back.

" You want to what..??? " Sal mumbles, Smiling awkwardly at him.

" I want to bite you. " Travis grumbles out of frustration, then snaps out of it and covers his mouth, biting at his palm.

" What the hell? Are you a vampire or something?! " Sal takes a step back.

" .. Sorry, Go home. don't tell a soul about what I said. Please. " Travis takes a deep breath, shoving his hands into his pockets.

" I— ... Was the biting thing a offer..? " Sal asks, tilting his head as he quietly covers his neck.

" ... I guess? " Travis grumbles, taking steps back slowly.

" ... I'll.. think on it. " Sal chuckles, starting to walk away from Travis awkwardly.

Sal walks back home, taking comfort in the warm light from the windows of the apartments and going back inside.

Freaky...