Too Sweet #1

A/N: (YOUREEE TOO SWEEET FOR MEEEEE) Adult!Salvis

It's 2 pm, at the local coffee shop.

Travis ties his hair up as he sits at a table, staring at Sal sitting across him.

" What did you call me for? " Travis groaned as the waiter got his order.

" Black jacket? Are you emo or something now that you're free from your dad or something? " Sal sarcastically comments as he orders tea. " Black coffee too, really getting into it, huh? "

" Well, maybe I'm making up for what I couldn't have. " Travis soon sips his coffee, unphased by the fucking raw taste wtf 😭😭

" Anyway, I called you because I miss youuu... " Sal playfully frowns, leaning on the table.

" Mm, Take back that "I need space" thing then. " Travis scoffs.

" Didn't I already take it back...???? " Sal lamented, holding Travis's hand on the table.

" Nuh uh, Until you say sorry. " Travis pulls his hand back and holds his coffee defensively.

" ... I'm sorry. Also, can I taste that? " Sal puts his hand out, offering his tea to Travis in the meanwhile.

" ... Sure. " Travis hums, handing him the coffee cup and watching him use a STRAW.

Sal's face visibly contorts in disgust, putting his hands over the prosthetic lips. " So bitter. "

" Pfft, maybe you just have sweeter tastes. Example— Ashley fucking CAMPBELL FROM HIGHSCHOOL- " Travis loudly teases, taking his cup back.

" Shut up! She was my girlfriend for like a week. We just ended up bestfriends. " Sal retorts, leaning back in his chair stubbornly. " We didn't give each other jewelery or anything. "

" And? " Travis sneers, furrowing a brow.

" ... How many promise rings did I give you? Over the past what, three months? " Sal comments, crossing his arms.

" ... Five.. " Travis mumbles, putting his cup down and fidgeting with the rings on his fingers.

" Good. That's my point. " Sal says with the AUDACITY and SASS of a gay man. (Thx Todd!)

" You're just too sweet for me. " Travis hums, leaning into Sal.

" ... Let me guess, You take your whiskey neat, too? " Sal mocks, Travis nodding in response. " Holy shit, really? Well, as long as you get to sleep before the daylight. "

" Yeah, Yeah. You keep telling me. " Travis groans, looking into his coffee before taking another sip.

" Last time I checked, you slept at three. You still have the eyebags. " Sal takes one of Travis' hands, softly pressing his lips onto it, carefully letting go of it.

" You wake up for the sunrise, Sal. I can't exactly say I'm an early bird. " Travis turns his face away, covering it with his other hand.