aha

" Trav, You should totally let me and Ash do your hair!! We are totally like, really good at it. " Sal insists, Travis shaking his head.

" No. I'm not letting you two iron my hair or something. " Travis sneers, running a hand through his "perfectly fine" hair.

" You just struggled to run your fingers through your hair, " Ashley groans, threatening him with a hair brush. " Atleast brush it! It hurts to watch you defend it!!! "

" You should totally come over. We won't do anything drastic, promise. " Sal smiles, grabbing onto Travis' arm gently. " Please? For me? "

Travis mentally SCREAMS. " U- um, Fine. Okay.. " Travis hesitantly says, falling victim to Sal being sweet.

Sal and Ashley cheer, bringing Travis along to leave and go to Sal's apartment.

" Ah, Wait, wait, wait! I need to call my parents to tell them I'll be late... " Ashley stops following calling her parents on her phone before anyone else could answer, continuing on their walk.

Meanwhile, Sal is TIGHTLY holding onto Travis' wrist, bringing him along in the most platonic way possible. (Totally just friends)

(Blah blah I don't care skip to sal's apartment)

Sal sits Travis down, Both he and Ashley are giggling their minds out. Sal reaches over to flip the mirror infront of Travis. " No peeking!! " Sal chuckles, he and Ashley plugging in a flat iron and taking out whole ass SETS of hair products.

Travis grunted as they pull at his hair, brushing it, putting in stuff and wiping it out with a wet towel.

" Aren't you supposed to WASH it out? " Ashley corrects as Sal wipes the conditioner out of Travis' hair.

" oh right... we should probably move to the sink.. " Sal mumbles, taking Travis to the bathroom with Ashley, rinsing his hair carefully in the sink.

An hour later, Sal and Ashley finish doing Travis' hair, before he gets a look at his washed and ironed hair, He runs a hand through it.

" Holy shit. " Travis looks at his hand after it smoothly ran through his hair.

" Nice, hmm? " Sal smiles as Ashley flips the mirror in front of Travis.

It's so fucking smooth and straight. Not even a single tangle in sight.

" Wow. " Travis grumbles, looking at Sal and Ashley. " What kinda sorcery is this? "

" Hair care babes, Know about it. " Ashley brags like a diva, handing Travis a hair brush.

" Freebie. " Sal mirrors Ash, acting like he's some talented hair stylist.

" was that an insult? " Travis groaned, taking the hairbrush quietly.