Chapter 6: Threats

Sophie ran back to Alex and Damion in a frenzy.

"Damion, Alex, Andromeda has passed out!" said Sophie in a frantic voice.

"What," said Damion in disbelief.

"Yeah! Come on!" she said, rushed.

The three jogged back to the seat Sophie sat in. To their surprise, Andromeda wasn't there anymore.

"Wait, what's that note?" asked Alex.

"A threat from whoever made Andromeda pass out. I'll go look for her. I'll check the seats, and bathroom," Sophie explained.

"Alright," replied Alex.

Sophie walked through the isles, looking for Andromeda, until she saw her, still unconscious.

"Andromeda! Andromeda! Wake up!" said Sophie, whispering into Andromeda's ear, but she did not wake up.

"Andromeda! Wake up!" Sophie said again in a whisper-yell this time. She then felt a presence behind her, and turned around.

"Uh, hi. Who are you—" Sophie stuttered, before being knocked out.

"I told you I was watching y'all." said the mysterious man.

...

Damion was eating his snacks the flight attendants had given him when Alex whispered something to his ear.

"I sense something is wrong," Alex whispered.

"What?" Damion crunched on his nuts.

"Where is Andromeda and Sophie?" Alex snatched the nuts from him.

"Hey! I was eating those," Damion glared.

"Your friends are missing! How can you eat at a time like this?" Alex cried.

Damion rolled his eyes and carefully snuck a nut back in his mouth as he stood up to look for Sophie and Andromeda. Alex was tailing shortly behind as he kept looking left and right troublesomely. After a while, Damion saw a dark shadow in the back of the airplane.

"Alex! Look at that!" Damion pointed distinctly at the figure.

"Let's go see what it is!" Alex tore towards the back row.

Damion snatched the back of Alex's shirt before he could run any farther. Alex tried to scurry away, but Damion had too tight of a grip.

"Hey! Let go!" Alex squirmed.

"Don't! Slow down! What if you run straight into a monster?" Damion said in a whisper-yell manner.

Alex rolled his eyes and approached slowly towards the back aisle

. Damion crept up in front of Alex and peered quietly from beneath the seat. He saw a pair of baby blue shoes hanging down from below the baggages, and next to it were a pair of galaxy shoes. Damion could only imagine who's shoes those belonged to.

"It's Sophie and Andromeda!" Damion mouthed.

"Really?" Alex gasped.

"Shh!" Damion held a finger to his lips.

As Alex crawled down to peek beneath the seats, a deep husky voice startled Damion half to death. He flew back on the floor and lay on his elbows as a shadow approached him.

"Well, well, well. Look who we have here," a tall man was towering over the two.

"S-s-st-stay back!" Alex whimpily stuttered.

"Stay back? Ha!" the man's laugh startled Damion.

Suddenly, a small tapping on the floor began. It was the galaxy patterned shoe that started beating against the floor quietly in a certain beat. Morse code.