Nut. Doonut.

Caboose, Bell and Tucker are watching Sheila and Lopez from the top of Blue Base.

"Man, Lopez and Sheila have been spending a lot of time together." Tucker says.

"Awe, robotic love." Bell sighs in content "It's so nice."

"I don't like it." Caboose informs. "He's not good enough for my Sheila."

"But they seem happy together." Tucker says.

"He's a bad influence, and he is taking advantage of her, because she is young and naive. ... And delicate."

"Delicate?" Tucker asks. "She weighs like two hundred tons, dude."

"Any lady is delicate." Bell says.

"What about Tex?" Tucker asks as he turns to Bell.

"...She's scary."

Caboose looks out to Sheila. "She is a precious flower."

Tucker and Bell approach Lopez and Sheila. 

"Hey, guys, I have to ask you a favor." Tucker says. "This might sound strange, but I think Caboose is getting kind of jealous of your relationship."

Caboose yells from the top of the base. "Sheeeiiiilaaaaa! Come back to meeee! I made you a muffin!"

"Yeah, I'd hate to get in between your guy's relationship, but can you keep a low profile?" Bell asks.

Tucker then speaks. "We don't wanna have some weird, horribly disgusting love triangle."

"Tucker, Bell, I've been speaking with Lopez, and we feel that the machines have been treated unfairly in this canyon."

"What're you talking about?"

"On a regular basis we are either being blown up, possessed by spirits, or just left out to rust."

"Huh?" Bell questions.

"We have decided that until conditions improve, we are not going to help you in your battles."

"You're kidding, right?" Tucker asks.

Sheila aims her turret at Tucker's head.