Repent, The End is Near

Fade in to Flowers in the underground lair talking to the computer.

Flowers: Yes, everything is coming together as planned. And these fools still have no idea. Once the young one gets his sword, there will be no stopping us.

Vic: Hey, what about the other guy, dude, does he know about the thing with the thing? And how will the sword work? Tucker isn't the owner of it.

Flowers: No that beast does not suspect anything either. And haven't you heard of the quote from the one dinosaur movie, 'Life always finds a way.' Everyone has played right into our hands. Muuhuhohuhhahahahaaa...Okay, maybe that was a little loud. Huhahahaaa. There. That's better.

Cut to Tucker, Bell and Church fleeing from all the Wyomings as they shoot at the three.

"They're getting away!" A Wyoming clone yells

"Come on!" Bell leads the two.

"Cut them off!" Another clone yells.

"Why aren't you being affected by any of this?" Church asks.

"Remember the sniper shot." Another Wyoming clone yells.

"He said it has something to do with the sword!" Bell states.

Tucker turns around, and snipes a clone. "I wish I had the sword, now."

"I told you to watch for the sniper shot." A Wyoming clone yells to the dead one.

Bell fires several rounds of her pistol into a clone, killing him. "Oh, I'm dead!" The clone yells.

"Sorry." Bell shouts.

"Who said? When?" Church asks Bell.

The three continue to run.

"I've got to get my sight!" A clone yells.

"J-Just trust me!" Bell says.

"Get off the ledge you fool!" A Wyoming clone shouts as a clone falls off the ledge, dead.

"The cliff!" Bell shouts. "Head for the cliff! That's where Tex will be!"

"Are you sure?" Church asks.

"No, not that way!"

"Now I've got you!" A clone yells.

Bell aims at Church's head, and Church ducks, allowing Bell to shoot a Wyoming clone in the face.

"Hey you know what, I kinda like this new all-knowing badass Bell." Church states. "She's certainly a lot better than the old one." He heads off between some rocks.

"No kidding." Tucker agrees.

"No Church wait!" Bell shouts. "The other way!"

"Knock knock Church." Gray says as Church comes face to tank barrel with him.