Called Up

(Yes Bell has a split personality and her name is Ring. She a violent and Angry version of Bell. So like O'Malley.)

Fade into the UNSC Maximum Security Detention Facility.

"Malcolm Hargrove." California says. "It's been a while."

"It certainly has special Agent California, former member of Project Freelancer, also known by the designation, Recovery Three." The Chairman goes through the list.

"You forget Prisoner 617-A."

"Convicted, five counts Dereliction of Duty, Ten counts of Conspiracy to commit Treason, and of course my personal favorite, seven counts of destruction of protected, classified military property."

"....Ehhhh I could have done better." Cal states.

"California, this is not a matter to take lightly." The Chairmen claims. "But Washington convinced me, but I want to hear it from you."

"He told you everything we want."

"But I want to hear it from you."

"You mean the missing A.I. you've been looking for?" Cal asks. "The one you've been slaving away to find, cause it holds all the secrets to Project Freelancer. We know where to find it and how to get it."

"But why should I let you go along with Agent Washington?" The Chairmen asks.

Cal goes silent before letting out a chuckle. "You seem to forget who got you in the position you are in. Who got rid of all the little evidence you left behind, got rid of any loose ends. Who made sure your opponents quit running for that position. I don't think you should take me lightly Mr. Chainmen. For I know all your dirty little secrets and how to expose them."

"...You'll need equipment."

Cuts to Valhalla; Simmons is screaming, jumping, as his busted motorcycle flies to the side. When he lands, he runs off in the same direction his motorcycle landed. The Meta is chasing after him, shooting at him with his brute shot.

Simmons: Noooooooaahhahhahah!!

Cuts to Sandtrap. Sarge, Grif, and Caboose are beside the temple's entrance, shooting at whoever is approaching them. Caboose backs inside the temple and Tucker and Bell run in.

"G-Guys, Hold them off!" Bell orders. "I'll get the door! Tucker h-h-help them!"

"Yes, Ma'am!" Tucker fires out the door.

Sarge and Grif run into the temple as the door closes.

"There!" Bell sighs.

"Bell! Tucker!" Caboose shouts in happiness.

"Hey, Caboose." Tucker greets.

"Hi Caboose." Bell says in a happy tone. "How are you?"

"I'm fine, though I got sand in my shoe." Caboose responds.

"Oh, hey, look, it's these two." Grif says in a monotone voice.

"You brought these guys?" Tucker asks Caboose. "Are we killing each other today?"

"P-Please no." Bell whines.

"Or pretending to work together?"

"Uhh, the pretending version." Caboose says.