Wrong fairytale (12)

Everyone's attention now was on the man who claimed his name was 'Tartaglia'.

-"You really are something else, aren't you?" Tighnari pointed out looking at the ginger.

-"If everybody were the same the world would be rather dull and where's the fun in that?" Childe laughed awkwardly.

-"Having any sort of conversation that would make any sense with you participating in it is like looking for point in the circle, it's just pointless." Said Cyno looking sort of annoyed.

-"Uh dad I don't think it's a good time for this..." Collei murmured under her nose.

A momentary silence fell, Aether began to feel more and more uncomfortable about being in this unusual situation. He longed to return to his room, to be in silence for a while and collect his thoughts, which were currently completely muddled because of the influx of all this news. Although he looked calm from the inside he was consumed by fear, the blond was afraid, afraid of the unknown. His whole world that he used to know turned upside down in a split second. Everything he had ever been aware of up to that moment seemed completely foreign to him. Sora didn't know what to do.

-"Now that everything is explained go pack your stuff we really should return as fast as possible." Childe said.

-"What makes you think he will go with you? Sora only agreed to listen to what you have to say and that's all, you can't force him to go with you. The decision is up to him, besides, I'm sure it wasn't that long ago that he himself stated he's staying here. So kindly stop making troubles and go where you came from." Tighnari argued not happy about what he heard from the foreigner

-"Sora? Pff- you don't even know his actual name yet you claim to know him the best? What a irony! Anyway you should stay out of it since it has nothing to do with you in the first place." Tartaglia scoffed, the look on the faces of those people that tried to set Traveler against them was priceless. At lest that was what he thought to himself. Fatui harbinger took a breath to calm down and looked at the person he come here for. "Come on Aether everybody is worried about you, they'll be so relieved to see you safe and sound." this time he addressed the blondie.

-"Stop manipulating him you-" Avidya Forest Watcher didn't plan to let win the ginger so easily.

-"That enough." Blond-haired boy said with low voice slightly biting his lips as his eyes watched the ground. "I think it's time for you to leave." He nagged as he turned around not making eye contact with anyone.

Both Alatus and his companion looked shocked at the boy. They didn't except things to turn out this way. Finding him dead or injured, captured and held is somewhere was a possibility but not this.

Sora could feel the sepulchral atmosphere as he slowly headed towards his room, he questioned his decisions. 'Is it really the right thing to do? What if what he told me was actually true?'

-"Is this your final decision?" Xiao yelled towards Aether praying there was still something he could do to keep the boy from running away from him once again.

Hearing those words with voice full of sadness Traveler couldn't help but to look at the person that was speaking to him. The dark-haired boy looked like he was in pain. That make Sora heart hurt for unknown reason.

-"I-I..just go please..." At this point the blond boy pleaded for the person to just vanish. He felt that if it the conversation with Adeptus was to last any longer he'll agree with anything the other would asked for or said.

-"You know...you sound rather hesitant than confident of what you're saying." Yaksha testified. "Let me ask once again are you certain of your statement?" There was still hope and till it's there Xiao wasn't going to give up.

-"I-I need some time to think it trough..." Traveler mumbled and left towards his room. He was overwhelmed with all sorts of emotions but mostly of all he was lost and confused. Sora wanted to know what he was supposed to do in this situation but he hasn't found any answer.

As he laid in his bed with his eyes closed once again Alatus's eyes come to his mind. They seemed to haunt him for the last 3 hours but there was something in them that lured the blondie towards Xiao. Aside from that they looked so familiar, it made Sora feel safe and protected. With those eyes on this mind the boy fell asleep.

__________________________
- 793 words

Author's note:
Sorry for not posting for such a long time but I had some personal matters to take care of. I'll try to make some chapters in advance so the updates will come out regularly and the situation won't repeat. For now I'll try to post once a month or at least once in two months.

Also sorry for bad grammar in advance.