Sky Island 7

The group found themselves looking at what appeared to be an angel, with the wings on her back. However... "Did she just say... heso?" There seemed confused by what she was saying.
"Yep..."
"What's heso mean?" Chopper was the one to ask, looking up to the others for answers.
"No, heso is just bellybutton." Was what Zoro had informed him of.
"Suu, come." The angel had spoke and before long the fox in Lián's arms had leaped out form them, running towards the woman who began heading towards the group. "Are you from the Blue Sea?" She came to ask this of them.
"Yeah, we came up from down there." And obviously Luffy answered without any hesitation. "Do you live here?" Then returned with his own question.
"Yes, I do." She didn't seem to have any hesitation of her own. "Welcome to Skypiea's Angel Beach." The girl had welcome them warmly then noticed what Luffy was holding. "Would you like to drink that?" That had been asked.
"Yeah..." Which Luffy began handing over to her.
"The top of a conasshu is as hard as steel. You can't bite through it." She had began explaining before turning it upside down. "So, from the underside..." A knife began stabbing and cutting away in the centre of the bottom. "Here you go." After it had a hold a straw was placed in it and handed back to Luffy.
"It's gooood~!" He had taken a long sip of it and was delighted at the tasted.
"What? It's that good?" Usopp was asking before he wanted some himself. "It's gooood~!" To only have the same reaction.
"I am Conis. This is Suu, a Cloudfox." The girl had finally introduced herself to the group. "Should you need anything, please let me be of service."
"Yes, about that... The look in your eyes has pierced my heart—" Sanji had his ear pulled hard before he could be finished.
"Move it!" Nami came to throw him aside before she stepped forwards smiling. "There's a lot we'd like to ask you. This place just full of mysteries for us." She began saying towards the girl, Conis.
"Of course. Please ask me anything." Had been responded with a smile. As that was happening, Zoro came to notice that the twins were looking off into the distance of the White Sea.
"What are you two looking at?" He came to asked them, looking out as well.
"Something's coming this way." Lián informed him, as she was pointing off towards something on the clouds.
"Ah, my father." Conis seemed delighted and aware of what it was.
"Conis-san, heso!" A voice belonging to a man had shouted from where they were all moving.
"Yes! Heso, father!" Which she had shouted back to him.
"Er... What're you guys talking about?" Luffy was still confused on what 'heso' meant as they were shouting it none stop.
"What is that? That thing he's riding." Name noticed the device that Conis' father was on and she never seen it before.
"Ah, you mean the Waver?" Had been what the device was.
"That's pretty cool!" The captain seemed to be amazed by it.
"Waver..." While something appeared to be rolling in the back of Nami's mind as if she forgotten something.
"Yes, I'm sorry! I'll stop now!" However, despite the man's words.
"Oi, he doesn't appear to be slowing down." Jián spoke as the older man and the Waver were getting closer to them. Before they know it, the old man was on the ground of the beach after the Waver crashed into a tree.
"Is everyone all right?" They had been asked by the one person that should have the question asked to him.
"WHAT ABOUT YOU!?" Which had been why Zoro snapped at him.
"Hey, Luffy. Didn't you bring something like that up from the ocean floor?" It appeared that Nami had realised why the Waver looked familiar.
"Yeah, I did." And the captain noticed it as well, not that he appeared to care all that much as he was sucking away at the straw.
"That's what Norland wrote about in his diary—a ship that sails without wind!" She also remembered Norland's Logbook she read.
"Are these your friends, Conis-san?" Her father came to ask.
"Yes, we just met." And for some reason the two seem a little formal with one another. "They came from the Blue Sea."
"I see. That must have been a difficult journey." The man wasn't wrong about that, since the group almost died on their way up here. "This is the White-White Sea. I'm sorry."
"O-Oh no, it's cool." Usopp appeared a little uncomfortable after hearing the odd apology.
"I haven't introduced myself. My name is Pagaya. I'm sorry." He had once again apologise as he was introducing himself to them.
"Oh no, it's quite alright." And once again, the snipper seemed discomfort.
"Father, did you catch any fish?" Conis seemed to have changed the topic with her question.
"Yes, a good catch." As he answered her, Nami had walked toward the man and waver. "Oh yes, would you care to stop by my house? I'll treat you to a little of the happiness of the sky." He asked and the moment that question came out...
"Can we? We'll go! We'll go!" Luffy seemed to be overjoyed.
"Sky Island cuisine?" Sanji was intrigued by the recipes of this unknown land. "Will you let me help you prepare it?" It appeared that Pagaya agreed to his request.
"But first, can I ask you something?" But then Nami had spoken up, as she was bent over looking at the Waver. "This... doesn't have a sail to catch wind... and you weren't rowing it... How was it riding on the sea?" She wanted to know, as it didn't seem possible.
"Oh, you don't know about Dials?" Conis seemed to bit surprised upon asking this.
"Dials?" However, none of them knew what it was. It was shortly after when Luffy had stepped onto the Waver to ride it, taking off really fast.
"W-W-W-Why's it shaking so much!?" Although, he appeared not to have any control over it. "It won't stop!!" He only went faster until he was unable to hold on and ended up being thrown off the machine, falling into the clouds.
"Oh no! I hope he's not hurt!" Conis appeared concerned for they young man.
"What a tragedy! I'm sorry for lending him my Waver!" Along with her father beside her.
"Come to think of it, what happens to people with abilities in this sea?" Sanji was calmly asking this question, as no one was running out to save their captain that was unable to swim.
"Oh yeah. This sea's different, right? Maybe he can handle it." And it appeared that this question reminded Zoro of this fact, so now he was wondering the same thing as they were standing by.
"It appears not to be the case." Jián stated as they watched the hand belonging to their captain sink underneath the cloud surface.
"OH NO!!" The only one that appeared to be panicked by this was Chopper. He was so panicked that he, who also had Devil Fruit abilities, ran and dived into the sea without a second thought.