Sky Island 18

After that loud announcement of the group of Blue Sea dwellers becoming Class-2 criminals, the White Beret had began crawling away. Leaving Luffy and the others on the beach. "What's with them?" The captain asked all annoyed.
"More importantly... We've been marked!" But Nami was moving onto more important things. "That old lady said so, didn't she? 'You may pass'. Now we're here and they're calling it illegal entry!? That's fraud! I should beat the hell outta her!" She was completely infuriated by this.
"Got that right!" Which had been agreed by Usopp.
"Well technically, she stated that she didn't have the ability to stop us, regardless." Jian had spoken up, since Amazon stated that she was not a warrior or guardian, just an overseer.
"Yeah, and even if she said that we couldn't we still would have!" Lian had raised her hand as she spoke that with a voice filled with excitement.
"You two shut up!" However, this only got the twins shouted at.
"Nevertheless, this is certainly a terrible predicament. As you are now Class-2. Criminals, we... cannot be of help!" This was being shouted by Pagaya as he and his daughter were miles away from the crew.
"Why are you talking from so far away!?" Which only caused Nami to shout this question over to them.
"Well, it doesn't really matter. We're used to being wanted." But as per usual, Luffy wasn't bothered by any of this as he had a large grin across his face. "By the way... why did you come back?" He turned to Nami asked this.
"Huh?" Needless to say that she looked very angry at his question.
"We were just about to set off for that land we must never set foot on to have a great adventure— No, I mean... to look for you!" He had completely let his true intentions slip out.
"I can see right through you." But even if he hadn't said that, she knew his personality too well. It was then when she slammed her fingers into his forehead, like a bird beak. "WHAT great adventure!? Didn't you hear me!?" She had repeated the action again over and over again as she spoke. "There are cruel, murderous people on that island! You didn't see them so you have NO right to say that! I don't know whether it was God or not, but that horrible, insurmountable power was real! I am not going back!" She had continued jabbing him until Luffy finally tripped onto his backside. "Not to that island!"
"Okay, we'll go, and you can wait here." However, he still hadn't given up on the idea of going.
"No! They'll come after me! We are leaving this land!" But she had stated this.
"Leaving!? Bullshit!" Needless to say that he didn't agree with that as he stretched his head at her. "What's more important, adventure or your life!?"
"MY LIFE! Followed by my money!" She snapped as she thought his head down into the cloud sand.
"Followed by me?" Sanji had then appeared behind her, love struck.
"Shut up!" Only to be punched.
"I feel like this is a stupid argument." Jian spoken as he looked from Nami and Luffy whenever they spoke.
"They are quite lively." Beside him was Robin chuckling.
"But hey, now that I think about it, how do we get back?" All heads had turned to Lian that asked this question.
"She's right!" Everyone had completely forgotten about this fact until she brought it up. "Hey, is there any safe way to get back?" Usopp turned to Conis and Pagaya that had come back over to them. "Can we get back to the Blue Sea?"
"I can't really call it safe given your situation, but... there is a way." The one that had began answering the question had been Conis. "You must go to the edge of the cloud, Cloud End."
"Cloud End? How do we get there?" The long nose asked in order to gather the information.
"Cloud End lies at the far east side of the cloud. To get there, you will first have to descend to the White Sea." This was all being explained to them.
"Yosha! So we can get back to our own sea that way, eh?" It had made a few people happy upon hearing it.
"No. I'm not going back." But of course there was still that one that refused to leave.
"Hey, do you wanna stay here and be executed?" This caused Usopp to turn and ask him this, slightly annoyed.
"Anyway, you'd just cause trouble for Conis and her father!" He was being pointed at by Nami as she spoke.
"Oh, he's no trouble..."
"Well, even if we run for it, we might not be able to escape from those guys. If that's the case, it doesn't matter where we stay." The navigator had stated this fact. "They know where we are, so we have to get a move on. Okay guys! Let's set sail!" She began heading for the ship while ordering the others.
"Aye..." And not one had fought against her as they began heading for the Going Merry.
"Conis, Ojisan, thanks for everything!" This was said along with a wave and just when they thought everything was heading in one direction.
"Oh, yeah!" Luffy had come to a stop upon remembering something.
"Wait, Luffy!" But before he could be stopped.
"Oi, Ossan!"
"What is it?" Pagaya looked a bit taken back.
"Can we take the rest of the food you gave us earlier?" He had been ran to by Luffy that was asking this.
"Yes, of course you may." He didn't hesitate in answering.
"Sweet!" Which had delighted to little idiot. "Sanji, lunch box!" And then had called over the cook.
"Nothing gets by him." Who didn't even argue back as he walked towards them.
"In that case, these's something I've been meaning to ask." And for some reason Usopp had also joined them. "Ossan, you're an engineer, right? Can I bum some ship-repair materials off of you?"
"Yes, that would be fine. They're at my house." And with that, the three of them had began heading back towards the stairs with Conis and Pagaya.
"Hey! Where are you going!?" Nami was shouting after them, while the others were heading for the Merry.
"I'm gonna get some food! You guys, get the ship ready for an adventure!" Luffy answered while shouting with a large grin across his face.
"He still wants to go!" Which caused her to get pissed off at his stubbornness and inability to understand situation. "It's really scary there!" She turned to the others that were heading for the ship.
"So what? I don't care either way!" Zoro had been the only one that stopped to turn back at her. "Don't take it out on me!"
"Chopper~!" It was then when she changed her target to the only person... animal, that wouldn't be able to say no to her. "You're on my side, RIGHT?" He was scared shitless as he came to a stop.
"She's threatening him." Lian had laughed upon saying that.
"How childish." While Jian spoke about Nami's tactics. Chopper had then began moving again and climbed onto the anchor
"Heavy Point!"before his form changed.
"Wow!" Which caused the female twin's eyes to sparkle in excitement upon seeing this.
"So he can change forms as well as talk?" Even Jian, who clearly cant be impressed easily, seemed a bit curious as they watched Chopper jump and grab the bow's outer railing before turning back into his normal form.
"I was just about to put down the ladder." Robin, who had used her own Devil Fruit to climb onto the deck had come over with a rope ladder.
"Ops." The little reindeer appeared a little embarrassed by this.
"Don't you get it? You can't convince Luffy." Zoro had beagn climbing onto the ship after Lian and Jian had boarded. "Even if we all told him together, he wouldn't listen." He was waving his hand as he was now walking down the bow's stairs.
"Fine. Then I'm not coming!" Nami stated this as she climbed up the rope ladder.
"Yeah, do that." Which she had been told that without a care in the world.
"'Do that'!? I'd be killed by those maniacs!" But it caused her to be angry as his response.
"Well, do that then." He had fallen asleep the moment he sat down against the mast.
"He sure is fast." Lian seemed interested in how fast he fell asleep.
"Why you..." but seeing him peaceful sleep caused the navigator's face to shift into a demon. "Robin? Could the two of use take down Luffy?" She turned the the slightly older woman, causing the others to turn towards her as well.
"That's impossible." Had been her response without hesitation.
"Why stop him? I think it'll be fun!" Lian was swinging her legs back and forth as she was sitting on the outer railing of the ship. "Right, Jiji-chan?" Thens he had turned to her brother, expecting him to agree with her.
"I rather not lose my life to the stupidity of others." He glanced over to her answering, his expression not changing in the slightest.
"I suppose we're just going to end up fending off whoever comes after us." It had appeared that Nami gave up on the idea of leaving as fast as possible. There was no way that she could stop her captain from going to the land. "Those White Berets must be gathering more of their nakama to pursue us again."

Little did she knew that they were being watched from the shores. "Pursue you? A waste of time." McKinley was chucking to himself, as there was still blood leaking from his lips and nose. "God and His Priests are like an immovable mountain. They simply wait upon the sacred ground to judge those foolish enough to defy them. For when they are angered, the Ordeals begin! You will be guided there... To the forbidden sacred ground! Upper Yard!"

However, as he spoke there was someone that was glancing in his direction at the corner of their eyes. "Ordeals, huh?"