traitor || Olivia Rodrigo

a/n kinda a pemily oneshot but there is also some Jelliana. 

It took you two weeks
To go off and date her
Guess you didn't cheat
But you're still a traitor

Emily's POV:

Instagram: Jentzen Ramirez shared a photo. 

Why do I still follow him? It's been 16 days since he broke up with me. But the truth is, I didn't want to end it. I didn't want to be alone on Christmas, or New Years, or Valentines, but here we are. I still love Jentzen Ramirez, and I never thought I'd be without him. I check out the photo, but first I stop at a photo that's recommended to me. 

ellianawalmsley_  I LOVE YOU J 💗💗 #jelliana 

Is that Jentzen? Probably not. So many names start with J and the photos lighting is so dark it's hard to distinguish the boys face.

 So many names start with J and the photos lighting is so dark it's hard to distinguish the boys face

jentzenramirez  my fav holiday with my fav girl. you are my world Ellie ❤️

piperrockelle   so happy for you guys !!

lilykofficial   THE CUTEST FR

I look at the tag. Elliana Walmsley. The same girl who posted the photo. Was it normal to move on this fast? I've only been in 1 relashionship, but I've always thought 2 weeks was a little fast. Not even a month ago he was hugging me, telling me he loved me, and I was stupid enough to believe it. Did Piper know too? My best friend. I hate myself for thinking this, but did Jentzen cheat on me?

I get up from my fluffy egg chair and jump onto my bed, crying my eyes out onto a pillow. I thought to myself, you're a strong person, you've gotten through the breakup.

But just when I think I've gotten through it, my entire world comes crashing down all over again.

Piper's POV: 

I'm bored. It's Christmas Day, but all of my relatives are either sleeping off dinner or having nap time because they're toddlers. I pull out my phone and start a Group FaceTime with our friend group: me, Symonne, Jenna and Emily. Emily is my best friend and Symonne and Jenna are best friends, even though we're all basically BFF'S. My boyfriend Lev's and his best friend Jentzen are also in our group, and Jentzen recently got a girlfriend, who's name is Elliana. Maybe she can join our group?

I sit there for a few minutes and nobody picks up, and I understandingly sigh. It's Christmas, they're probably busy. As I was about to hang up, I notice Emily joins the call. However, something doesn't look too right.

"Emily! So happy to see you, it's been a while since I went on holiday to Georgia-," I stop, and listen closely. Emily's crying. Wait, what? It's Christmas. The time for smiles.

"Emily! What's wrong?"

"Piper, I, I just can't." 

"Come on, I'm your best friend," I say, worry slowly rising inside me.

"Fine! It's only been 2 weeks since Jentzen and I broke up, and he's already found someone new!  I was just beginning to get over the breakup, and I'm started to believe he was cheating on me!"

"Woah, Emily, calm down." I say, surprised. "First of all, you and Jentzen? I never remember you guys kissing, or even dating."

"We did! We were crushing for 4 months and dated for 2, remember?" She's says, weeping. "Now I don't even want to think of him as my ex-boyfriend, someone I used to care about. He's a f*cking traitor!"

 "Wasn't that relationship just fake, all for views, and you just always kept the act up, even with the camera down? He told me about Ellie I'd say about, maybe 5 months ago." I say, torn about the truth or not. Jentzen and I have been friends for quite a while, but Emily is the best thing that ever happened to me (except for Lev). 

"Piper! Christmas cake!" My grandma calls from downstairs. 

"Coming grandma!" I reply. "Emily, some people just move on quicker than others. Gavin started dating Coco around 3 weeks after our breakup and I started dating Lev around the same time, it's perfectly normal. Especially for Jentzen, he's famous, he's hot, he flips, he sings, I mean, how could any girl not find him attractive?"

"But, Piper, he, he said he loved me." She stutters between tears. 

"People we love tend to change. Emily, you need to get over this and move on, otherwise the only person who'll be hurting is yourself." I say, getting up from my bed and heading towards the staircase. "Now, I can't wait to be back in LA and hug you and Lev, I'll see you so very soon." I say, before hanging up, placing my phone on a table and heading down the stairs.

She's my best friend, but she's being dramatic. It's her first relationship, and what I need is for her to recover, and to do that, she needs to move on. But, why would it be so heartbreaking if basically nobody knew? 

Was my best friend making a mountain out of a molehill, or has Jentzen Ramirez been lying to me for years?

873 words. part 2 coming soon !!