that way || part 2

not adding lyrics for this one as they're the same as before 🫶🏻

A few days later

Jentzen's POV:

For the last few minutes I've been waiting at Starbucks, to meet Malcom. Since I'm early (therefore not wasting any of his time), I give him the benefit of the doubt, instead of angrily calling him. However, 15 minutes slowly drift by, and he still hasn't arrived, so I check my phone.

No calls. No texts.

Maybe it wasn't his priority to text me? He could be focusing on the road. Hastily, I check his instagram stories, as he often posts traffic and stuff on there. There's nothing there, so I just shrug my shoulders and scroll through my feed.

Then I come across something.

eviesanter   beach days with bae  malcomdurrozo

What!? I try and give Malcom the benefit of the doubt, but then notice it was posted 14 minutes ago. As far as I know, there's no Malcom Durrozo with the same brown curly hair, tanned skin and emerald eyes.

I can't believe he would do this.

I instantly check Malcolm's instagram, and scroll down 5 or 6 photos. Sure enough, she's all over.

malcomdurrozo  i think the fire straightened my hair 😂 lol

malcomdurrozo  i think the fire straightened my hair 😂 lol... anyways HAPPY NEW YEAR from mavie!!

eviesanter  LOML ❤️❤️

annadurrozo  my otp till I got a bf

santerfamily   beautiful couple 💕 and the sweetest boy for our daughter 

Sweetest boy?

"Mavie is a shit ship name anyways." I think to myself. "Jalcom is way better."

I decide to check the girl, Evie's page, and it seems like they've been together for a while.

eviesanter  your lips never get old. happy 2 years crazy boy ❤️

malcomdurrozo  yours don't either 😉

lianaramirez_  for sure hotter than the girl I went to elementary skl with. absolutely gorgeous couple, happy 2yrs, missing u sm Evie        

eviesanter  miss u too liana, and thank u ❤️

Liana knew her? Maybe, if I'd told her, I would've known what was going to happen. I try to resist the tears fighting to flow down my cheekbones, but decide to take it out in anger, and call Malcom.

"Hey, this is Malcom."

"Malcom, what the actual f*ck! I can't believe you'd do that."

"Do what?"

"Don't play dumb Malcom. You were supposed to meet ME, JENTZEN, at Starbucks, but instead your at the beach with this Evie girl?"

"Have you been stalking me? How the heck do you know about that?!"

"Bro, next time you cheat on someone, don't post about it!" 

"Calm the hell down Jentzen. Evie's my girlfriend, why would I want to go on a date with a random ugly guy?"

"Maybe because you confessed feelings?"

"That would be weird. Who would like a guy, unless your a girl." He paused. "Guys are just fun to play with." And without warning, he hangs up. Filled with melancholy, I stand up from the table, and beginning walking down the street, surrounded by people yet feeling so alone? Should I just pretend it never happened, and head to the squad house and film as normal?

The only problem with that, is one person would ask questions.

Elliana.

Elliana's POV:

I'm currently at Piper's house (as always) because we're about to film a Life Sized Monopoly YT video. 

"Where's Jentzen?" Piper moans. 

"Yeah, he was supposed to be here over 20 minutes ago! Monopoly isn't that quick to play, you know." Jenna adds.

"Should we just start without him? It's not like we have teams or-." 

"No!" I interrupt, and everybody turns to me. "I mean, just give him a few minutes. He could be stuck in the LA traffic."

"His house is down the road." Piper looks at me. "He nearly always walks here."

"Who knows, maybe he's coming from another direction! I'll go outside to call him." I reply, stress multiplying inside of me, as I am the only one who knows Jentzen is on a date. He said he'd try and wrap things up and be back at the house at 4:15, but maybe him and Malcom are in the middle of a heated make out session and he's completely lost sense of time and space.

I walk outside, staring at my phone to make the call. However, before I do so, I look over at the bench outside Piper's porch.

Jentzen.

But not just Jentzen.

Jentzen crying.

I instantly rush over to him. "Oh my god, Jentz, what happened?"

"I don't want to talk about it. Tell Piper I'm sick or something, and that I can't make it."

Then it all hits me. 

"I know Malcom didn't turn up, but that just shows he doesn't deserve you. I'm so sorry." I hug him tightly.

"He's been with a girl for over two years!" 

"It's ok, it's ok," I say soothingly.

"Ellie, I just don't wanna talk right now."

"You're now being unreasonable Jentzen! I'm trying to help you, but it's not gonna help if you just shut away everything I'm telling you."

He sighs. "I'm sorry Elliana. Thanks for being here. You're an amazing friend."

"Anytime J," I whisper, leaving him to lean onto my shoulder. I would help him get through this, find somebody else, be it boy or girl, and support it.

We're just friends, but it doesn't mean I can't care about him.

900 words! This one was sorta hard to write and I lowkey hate the ending but oh well ;)