A/N

🅆🄴🄻🄲🄾🄼🄴 🅃🄾 🄾🅄🅁 🄶🄾🄾🄳🄱🅈🄴

Hello!
I was inspired to write this book because I have read almost all the Grishaverse books except king of scars and Rule of wolves. My charater is based of an arrowverse character called Caitlin snow/ Killer frost and I have aged up the crows to 18. I plan on act 1 being the series and going further with the books Six of Crows and Crooked kingdom, however if the S2 is out on march 16th and I have not started on act 2 or 3 then maybe I will go off of that!!

Im open to comments and when I make a mistake please correct me when Im wrong but don't be too harsh please. English isn't my first language so bear with me.

The main love interest is Kaz brekkerxOCx Inej Ghafa (yes this is a poly fanfic, if you do not accept that then you can kindly leave)

I will put Warnings if anything like torture, SA or Smut happens but I have yet to see how the story goes

*DISCLAIMER, again none of the SOC or Shadow and bone characters belong to me they belong to Leigh Bardugo. I only own my OC's*

I also want to say a special thank you to plutoandmoon
She has helped me so much with my book writing and is also an amazing author, so please go check out her books!!

Also a thank you to xObsessedxGirlx
She is an amazing author and I have read two of her amazing books!! Please check her out!

Most importantly to my mother pidgeon Fr0gz13_
She is also an author, but most importantly one of my best friends!!! Please go check out her Ranboo book!

I hope u enjoy my book!!