Rebuilt

Warning: If you haven't read the first and second dimensional yandere book, read that first. This contains some spoilers, and you should read those to understand the story better. You had been warned. If you did read the first and second stories, then enjoy.

No one pov:

An Inu that had used a watch used to go to multiple dimensions full of demons, monster girls, princesses, and a lot of ladies sickly in love with him. He was at the house where he found the watch that caused it all. He knew it was too dangerous. It seemed that the watch was just nothing but little pieces again. However, just like with the Neko, the watch seemed not to be destroyed forever. It was two days before the dog left that place. There was a company that rivaled another company that originally created the watch before the watch destroyed the company. The company is named Corvinus Inc. Since that accident; they have tried hard to find it or the remains of it. They eventually started to go to the original employees' homes and family members to find out anything about the watch. They were starting to lose hope till they heard about Dr. Johnathon Andrewson's house that had exploded. They eventually sent a few agents to investigate the sight to find anything of value or some clue about the watch. 

Agent 1 pov:

I got to the sight of what once was John's house. I was sent by my company Corvinus Inc to investigate. First, they wanted me to see if there was anything left. And if there is, they want to know if it's anything related to an invention that looks like a watch from a former rival company that burned down over a year ago. I don't know anything else other than that. The rest they wanted to keep classified. I am with a few other agents that came with me. Now it's time for them to get to work. 

Agent 1: alright, spread out, everyone. Make sure you look everywhere. 

Agents: yes, boss

They started looking around. I made sure no civilians came too close. It had been ten minutes since we arrived, and we got nothing so far until...

Agent 2: HEY, BOSS! I FOUND SOMETHING!

I decided to come down. He came to me. He was holding a bunch of pieces. I took a closer look at them. I saw they looked like they were a watch that once was whole. It looked like someone smashed it. I wondered why he had this.

Agent 2: I found them near one of the walls. It's like someone smashed this and dropped it back in here. Do you think it could be it?

Agent 1: I don't know what it is supposed to look like, but we will take it back anyway. Show it to the other agents. 

He did show it. One of the agents knows about watches and confirmed it was a watch, but it had parts they had never seen in a watch before. It made me believe a bit more that this is the watch. I decided to take my car with the watch parts back to the company. The other agents will stay to find anything else if there is. 

No one pov:

The agent came back. He got the watch parts to the company. They discovered that it was the watch, but they found it was destroyed once before and remade with a different design and new functions. Finally, the leader of the company came. His name is Drake Corvinus. He smiled at the parts.

Drake: finally... Time to rebuild this watch. 

It was the beginning of the watch being rebuilt. 

Timeskip 1 year:

Corvinus Inc had finally rebuilt the watch. It took less than a year to rebuild the watch. They managed to find a few bits of knowledge about the watch and how it was made from multiple places. The watch now has some new interesting features. These features are made to help protect the wearer from what other dimensions could have. The watch is still a porotype like the other models of the watch. Drake used the watch to make something new and start a project of sorts, at least for himself. He is getting close to completion. He decided to take the day off early because he was in a good mood and was tired. 

Drake: it's finally coming together. I can't wait for when it gets done, but I should get some rest. 

He passes by one of his employees. He likes her looks and intelligence. 

Drake: I'm done for the day

Drake: I'm done for the day. Goodnight Dr.(l/n). See you tomorrow. 

(m/n): goodnight, Mr. Corvinus

Drake went home. Then the scientist did. She also had another thing on her mind while on the way home.

(m/n) in mind: I wonder what my son did today?