(y/n) In Wonderland Part 2

(y/n) pov:

I soon got up from my sleep. Then I felt some weight on me. I saw that Jervis was hugging me, Kate was next to my head, and Abrielle was coiling around my lower body. I was confused about why this was happening, but I thought maybe I was just that handsome. I tried to escape their grasp, but they were too strong together.

Jervis: morning (y/n)

(y/n): why are you girls holding on to me?

Jervis: ah, sorry about that. You... looked a bit cold and also cute. So we thought of warming you up.

(y/n): can you let me go? I might need to get going soon.

Jervis: uh... sure. Will you stay for breakfast?

(y/n): if you are fine, then sure

The girls let me go. I got to eat a nice breakfast. This was nice talking to the girls, and we had a nice place to stay. After breakfast, I got myself ready to go. Then Abrielle asked me something.

Abrielle: any reason you might have to leave?

(y/n): well... my mom is having trouble, and I want to ensure she is fine. She is the only family I have left.

Abrielle: I hope she is too

(y/n): thank you, and thank you all for what you did for me. I did have a nice time.

I left the place. Jervis did say I can come back anytime to stay or have tea. I decided to go on a different path through the forest. I wondered where this way would be. I still somehow felt like I was being watched. I had a feeling of who it could be.

(y/n): I think I know you're here, Kate

She soon appears in Infront of me with a wider smile than usual.

Kate: where are you going?

(y/n): I'm not sure, honestly

Kate: if you keep going, you will come across the kingdom of hearts. The ruler is the queen of hearts.

(y/n): hmm... maybe I might visit.

Kate: she does love new visitors. However, be careful. She can be a bit spoiled.

(y/n): I think I will still visit. Thanks for telling me.

I kept going down the path. Eventually, I found a big castle with hearts all over it. I decided to go over there. It found a garden of roses. I thought of going around there because I didn't want to trespass on a kingdom. Then I saw something coming down. It turned out to be a woman with pink bird features.

She seemed happy, and I think

She seemed happy, and I think... lustful.

Jill: I'm Jill, the JubJub bird. Who are you in the kingdom of hearts?

(y/n): I'm (y/n) and just passing by

Jill: you're so cute and handsome. I bet the queen would love to see you.

Then she grabs me with her talons and flies up. We were heading into the castle, and I was starting to panic.

Jill: calm down. I won't drop you. You're too precious to die.

Then we went through a window. She let me go, and I was surrounded by girls that were also cards.

Cards: who are you?

Cards: who are you?

(y/n): I'm (y/n), and I'm just...

Then I saw the throne. There was a girl that looked like some kind of demon. Standing next to her is some dragon lady.

 Standing next to her is some dragon lady

I guess it was the queen of hearts and the Jabberwocky

I guess it was the queen of hearts and the Jabberwocky. I bowed down to the queen.

Hearts: ah, a newcomer to wonderland. Do you know who I am?

(y/n): I'm guessing you're the queen of hearts?

Hearts: yes, I am. This here is my Jabberwocky Jasper. Welcome to my castle.

(y/n): thank you for that, but perhaps I should leave. I don't want to interrupt your duties as a queen.

Hearts: actually, please hang out with me. I am always curious about newcomers and want to play some games. I want to have fun.

I heard about the queen from the stories in my home. I don't want to lose my head. However, hanging out with a queen in my lifetime would be nice.

(y/n): very well, your majesty

No one pov:

(y/n) played and hung out with the queen, Jasper, and Jill. They played multiple kinds of games. (y/n) was treated as a respected guest. They talked about many things. (y/n) ended up staying there all day. Soon when it was dark, (y/n) had a nice guest bedroom. He soon went to sleep. However, he didn't notice the girls were watching him from the windows and door. They thought of multiple things.

Hearts in mind: I think I would love to have him as my king

Jasper and Jill in mind: I would like to have him as my mate and make love with him every day