Dragon Girls Ending

(y/n) pov:

I felt satisfied I did that. I have done what was best. I felt happy that I had fulfilled my word to the others who had used that watch. I wished I had gotten their names. I was going to walk away, and then I heard something. The portal opened up. Maybe destroying it might have got it to spend one more charge. I feel like I'm alone in this world now. I thought about how the girls I met seemed to care or love me. I also wanted to see what would happen next and live in another dimension.

(y/n): let's do this

I just ran into the portal. It closed behind me. I sealed my fate with whatever dimension I go to now.  

I then landed on wood and leaves. Finally, I found myself on a tree. I remembered that I had been pushed off that cliff. I think I can climb back up. Then I heard a crack. I saw the tree was breaking. It was small, so no wonder why it's breaking. I tried to climb, but I got stuck. I panicked and got out. I held on to the cliff's side, and the tree fell.

(y/n): HELP ME!

I started to climb, but I slipped. I started falling and screaming. 

(y/n): AAAAAAHHHHHHHH! HELP ME, ANYONE! HELP ME! AAAHHHHHHHH!

Then I saw Ramoth diving down at me. She caught me, and I held on as tight as I could. Finally, she took me back to the cave, and I saw the other dragon girls.

Ramoth: thank the gods your alive

Lien: we thought we lost you

 Tintaglia: we would have been depressed for a while. We also took care of those bandits.

(y/n): thank you so much. I was pushed off the cliff but landed on a tree. It broke, and I slipped off the side. 

Lien: want a few cuddles?

(y/n): I think I would like that very much

I had a few cuddles with them, and I calmed down. 

Ramoth: I think it's time for something else... It's mating season, after all.

They gave me lustful looks. 

(y/n) in mind: am I going to die?

No one pov:

(y/n) was the mate of three dragons. He thought he was going to die the first time because they were a lot bigger than him. He was fine but became more obedient and submissive. Soon there were a lot more treasure and dragon hatchlings. A few of them had some fox features and fey magic. What a life (y/n) has.