(y/n) In Wonderland Part 3

(y/n) pov:

I was starting to wake up. I felt warmer than usual when I went to sleep. I also felt a bunch of feathers around me in a nice embrace. Then, I opened my eyes and saw it was Jill holding onto me. I tried to move, but she was holding me pretty well. Then, finally, she opened her eyes to me. 

Jill: good morning darling

Then I realized she was naked. So, I covered my eyes even though a bit of me wanted to keep staring. 

(y/n): why are you in my bed holding me and naked?

Jill: I liked holding you, and I'm usually naked when I go to sleep

(y/n): well, can you get your clothes on and let me go?

Jill: I really don't want to and would rather have fun with you in a different way. However, I would respect your wishes.

(y/n): thank you. I need to leave soon because my mother needs me, and she could be in trouble.

Jill: oh my. You must talk to the queen first if you want to leave. She wouldn't be happy if you left without permission.

She is right. It would be a foolish idea to get her mad. I'm not sure what she could do with me. I need to convince her to let me go. I got myself ready for the day. Apparently, I got to join the queen for breakfast with Jill, Jasper, and Kate. She is also a friend to the queen of hearts. Initially, I was a bit confused, but I was fine with it. 

Kate: how are you doing here, you handsome fox?

(y/n): I am doing fine, but your majesty...

Hearts: yes, (y/n)?

(y/n): I need to ask you something

Hearts: what is it?

(y/n): I need to leave soon?

The queen looked upset. I started to regret I even asked. Then she spoke. 

Hearts: I don't want you to leave. Why would you want to leave me... I mean us.

(y/n): I need to get back homeland to my mother. She is in trouble.

Hearts: what kind of trouble could that be?

(y/n): I hate to say but... it could mean life or death. She is the only family I got ever since I lost my father. I might never forgive myself for leaving her all alone.

The room went silent for a bit. The queen and the other girls looked sad, even Kate. Jasper spoke up. 

Jasper: most of us know what it's like to lose family. I would do the same thing to save my mother.

Jill: I don't want you to be sad

Hearts: I understand why now. I guess... you can leave, but can you at least spend more time with us?

I looked at my watch and saw it would take hours to leave this dimension. 

(y/n): I can stay a little longer. I think I also got an idea of what we could do.

No one pov:

(y/n) decided to have a tea party. He got the queen to invite the other girls (y/n) was with. They agreed and came. They were happy to see (y/n) again. Soon, the party started, and it was going great. They chat, have different kinds of tea, and play a few games. (y/n) had another wonderful time. 

Jervis: does your mom like tea?

(y/n): she does like some tea. My dad used to love many kinds of tea, and it's how I started drinking it. He would love to have a tea party like this, but maybe with my mother. 

Jasper: I'm sure your father would want you to be happy, and he would have been happy you love tea like him

(y/n): thank you

The tea party was over soon, and it was time for (y/n) to leave. He said goodbye to the girls and went his way into the forest. Before he left, he told Kate not to follow him, and she agreed. (y/n) went far enough in the forest to be sure he wasn't seen.

(y/n): well, here we go again

He pressed the watch. The portal opened, and he went in right away. He went inside and saw the familiar red vortex taking him to another dimension. It was over quickly, and he landed on some rocky ground. The sky seemed red, and then he saw what looked like a ruined city that literally went to hell. 

He was shocked at where he was

(y/n): where the hell am I?

(y/n) checked his watch again. It had C: 6, the time was 12:31 pm, and the timer was D:2 H:2 M:4 S:15. He checked the two maps. He was in a city somewhere where it looked like it could be some country like his world, but he had no idea because of the chaos. 

(y/n): I really don't want to die here