Normal Ending

(y/n) pov:

I started to walk back to the area my hotel was at. I decided to try and relax. I did the universe a favor and destroyed a watch that partially helped with (b/n)'s plans of destroying everything. It soon became night. Some people were partying on the beach, so I just went to a dock and looked at the waters with the moonlight shining. I was drinking a smoothie and thinking about my family. Then I heard footsteps coming my way.

???: oh, sorry, did I startle you?

I looked behind me to see a beautiful woman in a suit. 

(y/n): oh, hello, you did a little

(y/n): oh, hello, you did a little. I'm (y/n).

Debby: I'm Debby, and nice to meet you (y/n)

We shake hands.

Debby: why are you here and not partying like others here?

(y/n): I could say the same thing about you

Debby: I just finished business here and wanted a little fun before going home. Then I noticed you all alone on this dock. 

(y/n): I wanted somewhere quiet to think and reflect. I had a little business also, which I finished this morning. I'm just thinking about my mother, who passed away a few weeks ago.

Debby: oh, I'm so sorry. I can't imagine that now. What about your father?

(y/n): he died years ago. He was in the air force, a spy, and a kitsune. 

Then she hugged me. I was getting ready to cry.

Debby: you can let it out

Then I cried and hugged her back. Finally, after a little while, I stopped and let go.

(y/n): thanks, I feel better now

Debby: you're welcome. Where do you live?

(y/n): I live in (t/n)

Debby: oh, that's not too far from where I live. What about coming back home with me?

(y/n): are you sure?

Debby: I got a plane waiting for me.

(y/n): what do you do for a living?

Debby: I'm a politician or the governor of the state

(y/n) in mind: this might be interesting

(y/n): I would like that Ms...

Debby: just keep calling me Debby

(y/n): Okay then, Debby

I walked with her to her plane.

Timeskip 10 years:

No one pov:

(y/n) and Debby ended up dating. They had a great bond with each other. They eventually started living with each other and then married. Debby was possessive over (y/n), but she was like a soft dom mommy to him. She lets him go out alone, but she would defend him against anyone wanting to take him. They had kids later. They were two daughters, and both were kitsunes. Today (y/n) was preparing for his wife's big day. It is the day when she becomes president(or prime minister or similar, depending on which country you live in). (y/n) was also helping his wife get ready for it. 

Debby: I can't believe this is happening

(y/n): I know, but I'm sure you will do great. Me and our daughters with be with you no matter what. 

Debby: you are always a good boy and kind to me. I'm ready.

(y/n): GIRLS, COME HERE!

Their daughters came.

(y/n): let's go

Debby: always with you

They went off. They lived their lives happily.