Dragon Girls Part 2

No one pov:

(y/n) was now stuck with dragon girls in a mountain. He thought of maybe trying to fight them but then disregarded that idea. The girls are too big, strong, and powerful. Ramoth was the strongest and could breathe fire. Tintaglia was the smartest and could breathe lightning. Lien was the most cunning and breathe poisonous gas. They all have sharp claws, tough scales, and fly. (y/n) got to eat some meat from a giant elk, and Ramoth used her fire to cook it up.

Ramoth: is this cooked enough?

(y/n): up... thanks, I guess...

She would have been made if he didn't appreciate her. She was happy to see (y/n) liking her cooking which made the others jealous. Then they tried to be nicer to (y/n). Now they got a bit of a competition with each other. Finally, it was night, and they decided to sleep. Lien won a little game with the other girls and got to sleep with (y/n) for the rest of the night. She had him under her wing.

Lien: goodnight, little fox

(y/n): goodnight, big green dragon

Soon the next day came. The girls wanted to spend some more time with (y/n). So they had breakfast and gave (y/n) a bit of fruit, this time alongside some cooked bear. After that, the girls did give (y/n) a little sky tour around the mountain. It's kind of in the middle of each kind of terrain the girls like the most. It's why they choose to stay here. Finally, they came back to the cave. The girls thought (y/n) should have a little protection. So they gave him an animated shield to protect him.

 So they gave him an animated shield to protect him

They told him the command word and how it works. They also gave (y/n) a bit of treasure like gold and jewelry, and they also thought he wouldn't get away from them anyway. So even though (y/n) was kidnapped against his will, he did like the gift and thanked them.

(y/n): thank you for this

Girls: YOU'RE WELCOME!

(y/n) knows he only has hours till he can get out of this world. Hours passed, and he thought of what sort of way to get out and away from the girls. He wished for a way, but he probably should have been more careful of that wish. The girls were in a different part of the cave while (y/n) was near the entrance. He was looking at the gold piles till he had his mouth covered.

???: stay quiet, or else

They then had a knife near (y/n)'s throat. Then, a group of bandits wanted to take as much treasure as possible. So, the bandits started to get treasure while one of them had (y/n) captive. Then the bandit talked to him.

Bandit: where is the dragon?

(y/n) didn't want to die so he answered.

(y/n): there are three dragons, and they are on the other side of the cave. They just gotten me yesterday.

Bandit: well then... I think someone would like to buy you as a pet or servant.

(y/n): the dragons will...

Then he was tied and gadded. The bandits heard something coming. They started going out of the cave. Then the girls saw the bandits and them taking (y/n). They became furious.

Ramoth: YOU DARE TO STEAL OUR TREASURE AND MATE? YOU ALL WILL BURN!

The bandits as fast as they could. They split and two of them were taking (y/n). The other bandits were soon killed. The two bandits got to a dead end with a cliff. Then one of them accidently dropped (y/n) down.

Bandit: oh shit

They tried to run but the girls caught them.

Lien: where is our MATE?!

The bandit who dropped him tried to blame it on the other.

Bandit: this idiot did it

Bandit 2: YOU LIAR!

They fought till the girls had enough.

GIRLS: YOU BOTH WILL DIE!

Then they used their breath attacks and killed them. (y/n) wasn't dead. There was a small tree on the side of the cliff. (y/n) managed to get himself out of his bindings. He knew they think he is dead. He was able to use his watch and did it. The portal opens on the tree. He jumped in and off to the world he hoped to get to.