Doom Part 3

No one pov:

(y/n) eventually got up from his sleep. Doom Chan left before he woke up. (y/n) went on with the day and had breakfast. People on the ship eventually knew about (y/n) leaving. They agreed to use a portal to transport him somewhere. Doom Chan wasn't a fan of (y/n) leaving and him talking to other women. (y/n) was talking to some people about what they were going to do next. It was a plan to get a being called the seraph.

(y/n): so why do you need to get this seraph?

Soldier 1: they may be the only one who can help us save our world. They would know what to do.

(y/n): what about Doom Chan?

Soldier 2: Doom Chan is powerful, but we must know more. Even she agrees if it would help her get rid of the demons for good. 

(y/n): well, I agree that the demons in this world must be stopped for good. I should give advice. Please don't just believe everything you hear, and things might not be what they seem. My kind can sometimes be considered trickers, so I know lies and tricks. 

Soldier 1: you do have good advice. We will try to take it. 

(y/n): thank you

Doom Chan decided to have (y/n) come to her room. She went to (y/n) and signed him to follow her. He got what she meant and followed her. (y/n) went to her room. He saw it was full of weapons, trophies of demon body parts, and more. 

(y/n): well, you certainly had been busy for a long time. This place could be a demon's nightmare to come to. 

Doom Chan got a chair for (y/n) to sit on, and he sat on it. They sat across from each other. (y/n) asked her a question.

(y/n): so why do you want me here for?

Doom Chan did one thing most would not expect. She took off her helmet and showed (y/n) her face. (y/n) was stunned for a bit.

(y/n): well, it must be important if you show me your face

Doom Chan gave a sad little face. (y/n) thought of what it could be.

(y/n): you don't want me to leave, do you?

She gave the nod.

(y/n): I thought so. I know it's dangerous out there, especially with those creatures. But I need to get back to my mother. She is the only family I have left. I don't think I could forgive myself for leaving her alone when she is in trouble. 

Then Doom Chan pulls out something. It was a picture, and she handed it to (y/n). (y/n) saw what it was. It was a guy with a baby. Then (y/n) realized what it was.

(y/n): was this your family?

Doom Chan nodded.

(y/n): oh... I'm so sorry. No wonder why you hate demons so much. You have every right to be hateful toward them. I can't imagine what it's like to lose everything at once especially losing a child. 

(y/n) decided to hug Doom Chan. Doom Chan was stunned for a second but hugged back. They got out of the hug.

(y/n): I still have to go, but don't worry. I know how to get past the demons to my mother safely. I also have a device that creates portals, but I can't use it for a few more hours. I just need to be somewhere else before I use it. That's how I can get home.

Doom Chan decided to let him go because she didn't want him in pain like she was when she lost her family. Eventually, it was time for (y/n) to leave. People on the ship got the portal open. It was to somewhere with not many demons. (y/n) looked back and said.

(y/n): thank you all for your kindness to me. Keep fighting Doom Chan; I know you can do you.

Doom Chan waved bye, and (y/n) went inside the portal. He appeared in a different place than before. He waited for a little while before he pressed the button on the watch. Finally, the portal opened, and he was back in. Soon after, he finally got through, and it closed back up. He saw he was in a savannah. 

(y/n) checked his watch again

(y/n) checked his watch again. It had C: 6, the time was 1:14 pm, and the timer was D:2 H:0 M:1 S:35. He checked the two maps. One shows the area of trees and plants. The other shows that he looks like he is in Africa. 

(y/n): well, I always wanted to go to Africa, and it's better than the world I was at