(y/n) in Wonderland Ending

(y/n) pov:

I felt satisfied I did that. I have done what was best. I felt happy that I had fulfilled my word to the others who had used that watch. I wished I had gotten their names. I was going to walk away, and then I heard something. The portal opened up. Maybe destroying it might have got it to spend one more charge.  I feel like I'm alone in this world now. I thought about how the girls I met seemed to care or love me. I also wanted to see what would happen next and live in another dimension. 

(y/n): let's do this

I just ran into the portal. It closed behind me. I sealed my fate with whatever dimension I go to now.  

I arrived at a familiar forest. I soon remembered this place.

(y/n): I'm back in wonderland

I decided to go on my way somewhere. I found a path that I barely remember. I followed it and hoped to get to somewhere I knew. I kept going for a while until I saw a maze that I remembered. I went through it. As expected, the girls were having another tea party there, but the queen, Jill, and Jasper were there too. 

(y/n): hello again

The girls saw me. They smile at me. Jervis walked across the table.

Queen: watch it though

Jervis came to me. 

Jervis: welcome back (y/n). We all missed you.

Abrielle: nice to see you again. But the question is, why are you back? Shouldn't you be with your mother?

I looked down with my ears down as well. I could feel the girl's frown also. Then I felt a few arms around me.

Jill: we are so sorry

Jasper: what happened?

(y/n): she was murdered a few weeks ago. But the man who did it is also gone. I hoped maybe I could...

Queen: you are always welcome in Wonderland

Jervis: and into our hearts

(y/n): does that mean...

Abrielle: perhaps some tea while we talk about it

Kate: and maybe some cuddling also

Kate was hugging me from behind. I started to feel better and wondered what they meant.

(y/n): sure, I could use some tea and cake

No one pov:

They talked about they all had a crush and loved him while they were having tea. (y/n) and the girls decided to make an agreement. The girls will take turns having (y/n). One girl will have (y/n) the whole day; then another will have (y/n) the next day unless both want to share. Soon, their lustful side took over, and all made love with (y/n). (y/n) had many children of different kinds, but a few were kitsunes. Now kitsunes will be a race of wonderland.