Burning Destruction

No one pov:

Somehow, because the machines helping (y/n) and the bomb got to the first dimension, it caused a fire. Everyone inside the building evacuated. (y/n) got out of that building while carrying his mother's body. People found out (b/n) was a criminal and mad who died in the fire but didn't know what he truly did. All of the knowledge and research he had gathered was also destroyed too. It gave (y/n) relief to know no one in this world could try to use that kind of power again. (y/n) spoke to his mother's body.

(y/n): I did it, mother. You can rest now.

Soon he had his mother's funeral. He had it right next to his father's grave. He was sad about what happened but also proud of himself for what he did. He wished his parents were alive to know it. He remembered what the Neko and Inu asked of him. He looked at the watch. It had multiple charges, but he knew what he had to do.

(y/n): it's time to get rid of you once and for all

He felt like destroying it in a natural way won't be enough because it seems to keep going back together. He decided to go to Hawaii. He climbed to the top of a small volcano. 

(y/n) pov:

I made it to the top of a small volcano. Melting it down to nothing might be the best way to destroy it. Then, no one would be able to use it again. I went to the edge. I saw a lot of lava. I took off the watch. I looked at it one last time. 

(y/n): this ends now and forever

I threw the watch into the volcano. I had a pair of binoculars. I saw the watch on top of the lava. Then it starts to melt and burn. Then it sank into the lava; then a big bubble came out. 

(y/n): it's done. Good riddance.