Doom Part 1

(y/n) pov:

I couldn't believe I was in a ruined world. It felt hot and also scared. I was starting to wish I had stayed in wonderland. I do wonder if I had used the watch at a different time, I would have gone to a different dimension. But I decided not to dwell on the thought. Instead, I decided to go on and maybe find something like food and shelter.

(y/n): well, it's a good thing I ate at that tea party

I walked around cautiously in this strange and busted city. I wondered how dad would have felt if he had seen this. I bet this would probably be one of the worst sights he would have seen. I know he had seen things, but never anything like this. I'm glad that he and my mom can never see this. Then I heard strange noises. I got curious and decided to investigate it. Finally, I saw what it was. It was these creatures that looked like demons. One was skinny, and one was big with muscle. They noticed me.

(y/n): uh...

Then they roared at me. I got scared and ran as fast as I could. I noticed while running that more of these creatures came out from multiple places. They were getting closer to me. I needed somewhere to get away from them. All I saw was an old car wreckage that I could fit under. I fit under, but the demons kept trying to get me. Finally, I just panicked and yelled.

(y/n): SOMEONE HELP ME!

The demons were tearing apart the car but then stopped suddenly. The next thing I heard was gunshots, weird screams, and other noises. Then it all went silent for a bit. I wasn't sure whether to feel calm or scared. Then I heard footsteps coming towards me. Then the car was lifted above me. Finally, I saw who it was. It looked like it was a woman in some armor.

I got up and saw she was around seven feet tall

I got up and saw she was around seven feet tall. She just seemed so intimidating compared to anyone I had met before. But then, I saw the bodies of those demons behind her and realized she was the one who saved my life.

(y/n): th... thank you for saving me...

She gave a simple nod. I had a feeling she wasn't much of a talker.

(y/n): I... I am kind of lost here. I'm not sure where I am and any place that would be safe for me.

She seemed to be looking at my fox features. I should let her know I'm not a demon.

(y/n): oh, I'm a kitsune or part fox person. I promise you I am not a demon. I just want somewhere to stay that's safe for about two days so I can get back to my mother.

I noticed she put away her blade.

(y/n): okay... thank you for putting that away. You probably know you are very intimidating and strong. I'm not sure if I should say this, but you also... look hot.

I was being honest about that. I do like strong women. She almost seemed like what I said didn't affect her.

(y/n): anyways, do you know anywhere that I would be safe?

She turns around. Then a blue-black portal opened up. She made a movement that signaled for me to follow. So, I followed her through the portal. It felt similar to what I had been through. Then I found myself in some high-tech ship. I noticed that there were some people here. Some of them looked like scientists, and others like soldiers.

Soldier: nice job from what you did and... who is this?

(y/n): oh yeah... I'm (y/n). She saved me from a bunch of demons. I'm a kitsune, but I'm not a demon.

Then a scientist inspected me.

Scientist: he doesn't have any demonic traces. It looks like he is telling the truth.

(y/n): I just want to stay somewhere safe for about two days, then I need to go

Soldier: what do you say, Doom Gal or Chan?

She gave the nod.

(y/n): Doom Gal or Chan?

Soldier: she is usually called the doom slayer because she is the ultimate demon killer. We call her Doom Gal or Chan. She doesn't seem to mind it, even though she doesn't really talk.

(y/n): well, nice to meet you Doom Chan