Savannah Part 2

No one pov:

Soon (y/n) was waking up from his sleep, and he was greeted with a good morning by the girls.

Girls: morning (y/n)

(y/n): morning girls

He got up and started to get ready for the day.  Soon they got some breakfast with more fruit. (y/n) had some bananas and African Star Apples, which actually tasted pretty good to him. Soon after breakfast, the girls walked around for some exercise, which (y/n) loved to do. The girls wanted to tell him something, but he had to do his business. After he did, he noticed a beetle flying around him. He followed it a bit until he noticed something in the tall grass. Then he saw it was a lion woman about to attack.

 Then he saw it was a lion woman about to attack

(y/n): AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Then a chase happened. (y/n) ran as fast as he could. He was heading back to the other girls in hopes of safety. He kept going and was close until he got pounced on by this lioness. 

Lioness: time to come with me

(y/n): HELP ME!

Then he got dragged away. The other girls heard his screams and tried to find him but had no luck.

Girls: (y/n)!!!

(y/n) pov:

I was being carried away by this lioness. I was pretty scared of what she was going to do to me. I don't want to be eaten. 

Lydia: I'm Lydia, and what's your name?

(y/n): (y/n)... and where are you taking me?

Lydia: I'm going to take you to my friends. I'm sure they will like you. I saw you sleeping with those... other girls last night. So, I decided to take you today in the morning when you're alone. We are close right now. 

She was running fast through the grass. Then she started to slow down. I saw trees and a watering hole in the middle of them.  I looked around more, and I saw more of these girls. Lydia put me down, and I saw all of the girls here were multiple different kinds of carnivores. 

They were staring at me with curiosity and delight

(y/n): may I ask for your names?

Lydia: This here is Holly, Chelsea, and Cori. Girls meet (y/n). I found him with those herbivore girls last night. 

(y/n): are you all going to eat me? I'm not tasty. 

Holly: haha... You are too handsome to eat.

Chelsea: you are also a nice sight to see. I wouldn't mind running as fast as I can towards you. 

Cori: you are cute for whatever you are. I think I want to play rough with you soon.

(y/n): I'm a kitsune, and I'm not from around here

Lydia: we will not hurt you. We want you to be with us instead. 

(y/n): I might have to get going tomorrow. I...

Then Cori wrapped her arms and tail around me. I felt her breasts against my head, and it made me blush very hard. 

Cori: we will make you not want to leave us. Today let's just spend some time together. Tomorrow though...

The girls seemed to be having lustful smiles.

Cori: the real fun will begin. After that, you will want to stay with us for the rest of your life. 

(y/n) in mind: oh my. I guess I got to get out of here before it happens tomorrow. But I will spend time with them today. 

No one pov:

The carnivore girls now had (y/n). They all love (y/n) like the other animal girls.  So first, they decided to go for a walk together which (y/n) did enjoy. Then, the girls decided to play chase with (y/n), and Chelsea won, of course. 

Chealsea: good thing I'm a cheetah

She smiled and kissed (y/n). He figured that there was no use running if she was that good. (y/n) did a bit of swimming. Girls thought it was cute how (y/n) swims but were jealous because Cori was the one who really got to have fun with him. She liked rolling (y/n) in the water. Soon, it was time to sleep. They surrounded (y/n) to make sure he was safe. The girls had the same thought. 

Girls in mind: tomorrow, he will be our mate, and we will have his babies and not let those herbivores get him