Back For You[COMING APRIL 2013]

*Sequel for Everything Changes*

Prologue:

Victoria's POV

Remember me? Yeah the girl who Harry Styles swore his love to. Well lets just say the year 2013 was crazy. I've changed a lot.

I still have my long brown hair and brown eyes, i still have that same laugh, And I still am in love with Harry Styles. The only thing is that I couldn't stay in England. Nope I had to move. Move all the way to California in the States. Why? You may ask. Well so I can start my own album. I met amazing people a long the way. People like Avan, Ariana, and Justin. They are my closest friends since I had to leave my wonderful life in England. I have my manager, Kelli, also but she's more into business then friendship.

Eleanor and Danielle have visited me a couple of times and they said how much they missed me, especially Sean. I felt bad for him. Ashley and I both left him but Ash will be going back once their tour is over. Here's a description of my new best friends:

Avan~ Avan Jogia. Black shaggy hair and tanned skin. Stars in a show and sometimes sings with me. 21 years and is Canadian.

Ariana~ Ariana Grande. Long red hair, brown eyes, and dimples. Stars in show with Avan and sings with me a lot(and alone) 19 years and American.

Justin~ Justin Bieber. Brown hair and brown eyes. Sings with me a lot(and alone) and he's 19 and Canadian. I have a secret crush on him.........

Kelli~ Kelli Simpson. 26 years and has long blonde hair and brown eyes. She's nice but mature. Shes not that strict.

I know you've probably heard of all of them(except Kelli) Well that's because they are famous too. Avan and Ariana star in a show called Victorious. Have you heard of it? (A/N since Vic is played by Victoria Justice lets say Demi Lovato plays Tori in the show XD)

Ariana, Avan, Justin, and I all share a house. Well it's mostly mine but they moved in and help me pay. They are really the best but every day I miss the boys and Ash more and more.

Harry called me everyday for the first month and then said management said he was distracted. He tried to text me but the texts got shorter and shorter.

Ash on the other hand texts me a bunch! She's Skyped me and Justin once and Harry walked in and he got really mad that I was hanging with Justin alone. I mean I wouldn't blame him. Harry told me how much he loved me and I returned the favor. It's just that Harry has been floating away from me. I missed him so very much but we aren't together anymore because of the distance. I will not date someone else until he comes back to me.

So I'll stop with the introduction and into reality. So right now Avan and Ariana are at the studio and Justin and I were alone.

"Justyyyyy" I whined and he groaned.

"Don't call me that." He said and I laughed. I was laying upside down on the couch with my head on the floor and my feet in the air.

"What did you want Vic?" Justin asked as he went up to get lemonade.

"I'm bored." I sighed. Justin didn't answer. Jerk. Just kidding I love him, friendly. All of a sudden I felt a huge weight on my stomach. I groaned and looked up. Justin sat on my stomach.

"What do you think your doing?" I asked as he grabbed the TV remote and flipped on the tv.

"Watching myself some gossip." Justin said and took a sip of his lemonade. I jerked my leg so it spilt all over him.

"Ah what the hell!" He screamed getting off of me and looking at his wet cloths.

"That's what you get for sitting on me." I said and he glared at me. I laughed.