Chapter Three

Chapter Three

•Vic's POV•

"I promise you everything will end up fine." Ariana reassured me. I sighed knowing she was partly right. Why can't I just skip to the end of this bull shit?

"Thanks girlies." I paused and sighed. "I'm just so confused." I admitted.

"Why my silly pickle." Ashley said and i gave her a 'wtf' look.

"I don't know how to explain. Harry was my love and I thought we'd be together forever. But no that shit don't happen in real life. In real life I just get broken by finding out he was cheating on me." I started and looked at Ariana and Ashley to see their expression. Thy nodded telling me to go on. "And then Justin's here. He was always here and I may be falling for him. We even....kissed...." I said and they both gasped.

"When?" They said in sync.

"When I saw the news. He said that's how he always felt. I don't know. I thought I was gonna give Justin a chance and tell him that I may like him then fucking Harry came into this and.UGH!!" I screamed the last part in frustration and fell back onto my bed clenching my pillow.

"You know what babes!" Ashley said as she and Ariana joined me on laying down.

"What?" I said in a groggy voice.

"We need a girls night. No boys and no worries." Ashley finished and I sighed.

"I don't know. I think I just need to spend time alone and think." I said.

"Oh I understand. Do you want us to get you anything?" Ariana said getting off my bed.

"No girlies. I just need me time. Don't worry if I slipped out the house. I think I'm going to go on a walk." I informed them and they nodded. Soon both of them were gone and I stared at the door wanting Louis to come in. No not for that reason. Louis is like my best guy friend. He comforted me when Harry and I fought back in England.

I sighed knowing he wasn't coming. I walked over to my closet and pulled out my "Geek" hoodie. I slipped it on over Justin's old shirt. I pulled my black converse over my heels and grabbed my sunglasses and phone.

I walked down the stairs but stopped when I heard my name.

"I don't know what we should do bout Vic. She's a mess now." I think Ariana said.

"Yeah. You two need to figure out what's what." Ashley said?

I didn't want to hear more so I made sure I was loud so they wouldn't continue. I took a huge step lower on the steps.

"Yeah that football game was amazing." Liam said changing the subject. I smiled knowing that he did what I wanted.

When I got to the bottom of the stairs everyone stared at me. Harry and Justin both stood up and looked at me. I put my hand up telling them not to come.

"I'm going on a walk." I said and walked out of the house. I closed the door quickly behind me and put up my hood and put on my shades.

I took a deep breath and started walking.

"Vic!" Someone screamed and I turned around. I looked up and saw Harry. I frowned. I turned around and kept walking.

"Vic!" Harry said and I could tell he was closer.

"Victoria." He said and placed a hand on my shoulder turning me around. I looked up in his eyes.

"What Harry!? What do you want!!?" I nearly screamed at him.

"I want to apologize." He said looking down.

"A fucking sorry wont change anything!" I said and turned around and started walking.