Chapter Five

~~~~~Back For You~~~~~~~

Chapter Five

•Harry's POV•

I sent out my tweet as we arrived at some hotel. I put on my shades and so did everyone else.

We all got out of the car and Taylor tried to hold my hand but I rejected it.

*

Once we got into our room I closed the door after all of them and looked at the guys.

"Why the hell would you tell her?!" I screamed at them. They all were taken aback.

"She needed to know." Louis said and I glared at him.

"I bet you, you didn't even tell her why or how. You just said I was seeing Taylor." I said and I saw Taylor awkwardly go into the kitchen.

"We actually told her you were seeing both of them the whole time." Niall said.

"Why the fuck would you say that?!" I asked them.

"You were bein a douche. She needed to know the real you." Zayn said.

"She does know the real me." I said offended.

"No, she knew the old you." Liam said and I heard the disappointment in his voice.

"W-what do you mean?"I asked

"Your not the Harry I met and I'm sure your not the Harry Vic knew." Louis said and I looked down.

"But I'm just.....Harry."

"Are you? Are you really? Are you sure fame hasn't brought out the worse side of you?" Zayn asked and walked away.

Am I really different? I can't even tell. I need to fix this with Vic but first we have a concert tonight.

•Victorias POV•

"Are you still going to the concert?" Ashley asked and I looked at her.

"No." I said confidently.

"Oh come on Vic. The boys are still your friends!! You can't let Harry stop you from having fun!" Ashley said. She's right. Harry can't control my life. The boys didn't even really hurt me a lot. I mean it hurt a little to know they kept it from me but I see why they did.

"Fine." I said and Ashley jumped up and cheered. I ignored her and faced Justin. "Are you coming?" I asked him hoping he'd say yes.

"Yes. I'm not letting Harry hurt you." Justin said and I smiled. I looked up at him and hugged him.

"Thanks. It means a lot." I said into his chest since we hugged. We pulled apart and I looked at Avan and Ariana.

"Are you two coming?" I asked.

"I'd love to but we can't." Ariana said.

"Yeah we have to rehearse tonight. Sorry." Avan added and I nodded understandingly.

"Shit!" Ashley said.

"What?" We all asked in unison.

"Concert starts in 2 hours." She said and I ran to the stairs.

"We'll make it!" I screamed as I ran up the stairs. I heard Justin and Ashley follow.

Once I got into my room I ran over and grabbed my England flag tank with my dark skinny jeans. I also picked out my best converse.

I put on my 'Dream' necklace and curled my hair really quick. I freshened up my makeup and grabbed my purse and phone.

Justin was all ready on the couch so we waited for Ashley. She didn't take as long as I imagined.

We decided on taking Justin's car. Once we got there a lot of paparazzi was there. I had my shades on and I tried my best to keep my vision.

Ashley lead us to their dressing rooms. She knocked on the door and there was an almost immediate response. Niall opened the door and he hugged her tightly. Once he let go of me he saw me and ran to me.

"VIC!!!!!!!! YOU STILL LOVE US!" Niall shouted which made the other boys, even Harry, come outside to see me.

"I've never stopped!" I said and they all hugged me except Harry. Zayn pulled me aside and talked to me.

"He's just a dick now. He needs his mind to be sorted out. Don't deal with him. Plus there's some other guy that wants your attention." Zayn said and nodded towards Justin who was talking with Ashley and Niall.

"Thanks Zayn! You always come through!" I said and hugged him. That made Justin look at us sad.

"We gotta sing now. We'll see ya soon!" Zayn said and left. I walked over to Justin and Ashley and we all watched them introduce themselves and sang.

Every time Harry sang I would see the side of him that I missed. Then I would get hooked on his voice. But then I remember his negative side and instantly hate him again. I swear this boy makes me crazy.

____________________________________________________

10 votes

4 comments

<3harrystyles_fanpagge<3