Chapter Four

~~~~Back For You~~~~~~

Chapter Four

•Vic's POV•

Harry and I walked back to my house. The whole way his arm held me close to him. I don't know what this is in our relationship.

I put my hand on my door knob but Harry stopped me. He turned me to face him and held me close. His hot breath trickled down my neck as he was about to speak.

"I'm not superman. But I will be super human." He whispered and jolts slid down my body.

"Quoting your own song?" I asked amused and he shrugged. He opened the door and everyone was in our living room.

"Harry!" A high voice said that I slightly recognized. I looked around the room and spotted a blonde. No not just any blonde, Taylor Swift.

I saw Harry tense up. He looked down at me but I looked away. Taylor stood up and walked to us. She kissed his cheek and said something into his ear.

I felt awkward and crushed. My heart had this huge pain in it. It felt as if my heart was ripped out of my chest right in front of me.

I felt a small tear fall down my cheek but I whipped it away. I ignored the two of them and sat next to Justin. I put my legs on him and scrunched up in a ball right next to him. My knees close to my chest and my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me and rocked me a little.

I felt all eyes on me. I looked up and saw Harry's tongue practically down her throat. I couldn't take it anymore. I got off of Justin and walked up my stairs confidently.

I closed my bedroom door and ran to the corner of my closet. I brought my knees up to my chest and cried. I shouldn't be crying for him any ways. He's made me a mess of me. I should just forget.

But do you know how hard it is to forget someone you love?

I heard a knock at the door and I sniffled. I didn't answer nor did I hear the door open so I continued to cry.

"Vic.." I heard Liam say.

"L-Liam?" I stuttered. I took a deep breath and opened my closet door. Liam's back was towards me but he turned around. He gasped. I must of looked terrible. He came over to me and sat next to me. He wrapped his arms around me and I cried into his chest.

Liam has always been the brother I never had. The one I always look towards for advise.

He rubbed my shoulders then I heard my door open again. Liam and I both looked up. Louis, Niall, and Zayn appeared in the doorway. All their expression looked torn.

"We need to tell you something." Louis said serious. Louis and seriousness barely happens. This has to be big. I motioned them to sit down and they all sat at the edge of my bed.

Niall's blue eyes looked up into mine. He parted his lips about to say something. He closed his eyes and began.

"Harry." He started and my stomach flipped at his name.

"He's changed." Zayn said.

"I can tell." I said and you could hear the annoyance in my voice.

"No we mean...." Louis started but looked at Liam for help.

"The whole time you've dated Harry....he....he..." Liam said avoiding eye contact. My eyes pondered on each boy.

"He what?!" I said crying.

"He was seeing....Taylor." Niall finished. I swear I felt my heart stop. Everything froze. My heart broke and I sat there hurt.

"Vic?" Zayn asked but I didn't respond. I just sat there staring into space.

"Vic!!!" Louis and Niall said as they and Zayn ran over to me.

"VICTORIA!!??" They all screamed and I just got up. I walked over to my mirror which had many pictures. Mostly of me and Harry.

I ripped one off my one. I tore them all in half splitting me and Harry. I looked at my jewelry box and looked for the pendent he gave me. The paper airplane one. I remember the day he gave it to me.

*FLASHBACK*

"Oh my gosh Harry!" I screamed embarrassed as he pulled out one of my bras. He rose an eyebrow as I covered my face.

I heard him chuckle and he grabbed my waist.

"I got you something." He whispered into my ear. I opened my eyes. He turned me around so I faced the mirror and Harry behind me.

He took something off from around his neck and put it around mine. I looked down at it realizing it.

"Harry this is your favorite!" I said. He cupped my cheeks and looked me in the eyes.

"No you are." He said and kissed my lips. Simple but affective.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

A tear escaped my eye as I stared at it.

"Are you alright?" Liam asked and I ignored. I marched out of my room with the necklace in hand.

I stomped down the stairs and went to Harry. Taylor sat next to him as all eyes were on me. I held the necklace up showing him it.

"I'm your favorite aren't I?" I asked sarcastically. He sat up. "No I think I was just a doll of your fucking collection." I screamed at his face. He stood there blankly and I threw the necklace at his face.

"I hate you. I hate YOU. AND I WISH YOU NEVER CAME IN MY LIFE!" I told him and everyone stood there wide eyed. The boys came down the stairs with a little guilt in their faces.

I walked over to them and pointed to them.

"AND YOU! HOW COULD YOU JUST KEEP THAT FROM ME?" I cried to them. They came to me and put their hands on my shoulders but I hit them away. "Get out of my house and never come back." I said dead serious. All of them began to get teary eyes.

"Vic-" Niall started but I cut him off.

"No get out. And that counts for you too." I said looking a Harry and Taylor. Taylor got up huffing away and the boys looked at me with sorrowful eyes.

"Ple-" Louis started.

"Go." I said and closed my eyes. I heard the front door close and I broke down and landed on the floor.

"Does this mean I have to go?" Ashley said and I sighed forgetting she came with them.

"No. I need you." I said and everyone ran to me and hugged me.

"Your so brave for that." Avan said and I nodded.

"Thanks guys." I said and wiped my tears. "I love you all." I said. Avan, Ariana, Ashley, and Justin all hugged me tight.

"Let's watch TV." Ariana suggested and we agreed. We all slowly made our way to the TV.

Once there I laid on Justin's lap and had my legs on Ashley. I scrolled through my phone and stopped at Harry's new tweet.

"@HarryStyles: I never knew how much it hurt when you lose the person your crazy for until now. :'("

I let out a soft cry remembering all the good times we shared. Just how could he cheat on me? The whole time?

That does explain his frequent absence. It hurt the most to see the guys leave. It wasn't really their fault. They just got the worse side of me. It hurts the most that they all knew.

"Ashley?" I questioned.

"Mhmm?" She responded.

"Did you know that Harry was cheating on me?" I asked and her eyes looked down.

"Not at the beginning. But after Niall as I started dating he told me." She said looking down.

"Oh" was all I managed to say.

"So I was the one being lied to? By everyone? The 'i love you' s meant nothing.

Maybe this is the right way. I mean maybe I was supposed to become friends with them and they were just a bump in the rode.

Maybe... Just maybe...