Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

•Victoria's POV•

I felt my phone buzz and I looked at it as I sat against my door. It was a twitter notification.

@BuzzFeed: @TheOfficalVictoria" and @Harry_Styles were found by the pool earlier...things don't look well.

I clicked on the picture that was linked to it and I saw that it was Harry grabbing my arm like he did and me yelling at him.

Crap.

That literally happened like an hour ago. How does that happen?

I heard a knock in the door and I sighed.

"Who is it?" I asked not really wanting to know."

"Louis. We're all out at the pool. You wanna come?" He asked.

"Shouldn't you be rehearsing?" I asked.

"Eh probably but we can go a little later." Louis said.

"No she's actually right. Look at the time! We gotta go." Liam said and i stood up annoyed by talking through the door. I opened the door and saw Louis and Liam.

"Louis go get everyone." Liam said and Louis ran off somewhere.

"Are you coming?" He asked.

"I think I have to. I think I open you guys up or song back up or something." I said not really wanting to.

"Well that should be fun." He said and I gave a fake cheer.

***

We were all back stage and I went to makeup and now in dressing. I'm not looking up for this concert.

"You look amazing!" My stylist said.

"Thanks." I said looking back and saw that I had dark skinny jeans, a gold colored sequenced tank top, a black leather jacket, and gold colored high heals.

"Vic your on in twenty." Someone said walking by and I sighed. I walked out and saw Ashley.

"Hey." I said and she turned around.

"Amazing." She said and I looked at her confused.

"Your outfit." She said and I oohed.

"Thanks. I really don't wanna do this." I said.

"Hey let all the pain go away in your music. You'll be perfect." Ash said and I smiled and hugged her.

"You're the bestest friend I could ever ask for." I said and she smiled.

"And also the bestest girlfriend I could ask for." Niall said joining the conversation.

"Hey Ni." I said and he looked at me.

"You look amazing." He said.

"Thanks." I said kinda scared of performing tonight.

"Hey you'll be fine. I promise." Niall said.

"I'm not worried. I just don't know how I can do it. With Zayn and Harry?"

"Hey they're just boys. All you need to focus on is your music." Ash said.

"Thanks guys. I really appreciate it." I said and they both smiled.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and I jumped. I turned around and saw Zayn smiling up at me.

"Eh hi." I said and he laughed.

"You look amazing." He said as I turned around to face him.

"Well I think you look dashing yourself." I said.