Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

•Victorias POV•

I woke up to a sudden stop on the bus. I looked around and felt someone next to me. I looked over and saw Harry laying there.

Whoa did I fall asleep on him? Oh that's awkward. I got up and got off the bed leaving Harry asleep. I walked and saw that everyone was up.

"Guys how did I fall asleep on Harry?" I asked and they all looked up.

"Fate." Ashley said and I glared at her.

"Just like how my foot will be up your ass." I said smiling.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." She responded and I laughed

"I miss hanging out like this." Zayn said.

"No I think you just missed me." I said smirking as I grabbed an orange.

"Yes because we love you." Niall cooed and I winked at him.

We all looked at each other and laughed.

I sat down next to Liam as we all talked and stuff. This is nice. We haven't done this in forever.

I started peeling my orange but had trouble getting it finished. I zoned out everyone so I could concentrate.

"VICTORIA!" Someone screamed and my head popped up.

"Can't you let a girl peel her orange in peace?" I asked and I heard Louis chuckle.

"Well I was gonna ask if you wanted a peeler..." Ash said and I shrugged.

"It's okay ive.........got it." I said taking off the last of it's skin. I split it in half and put a slice in my mouth.

I bite down and I made the ugliest face ever. I spit our the orange onto the ground and ran to get water.

"What the hell?" Louis said but I drank the water.

"That is the worst tasting orange ever. And to think I did all that work for nothing!" I said complaining.

"You gotta pick up that piece. It makes me sick just looking at it." Liam said.

"You can peasant." I joked and he looked at me. I laughed and ran over to pick it up.

"Ew." I said as the slimy sour fruit laid in my hands.

"It came from your mouth." Zayn said.

"A lot of things come from my mouth." I said not exactly knowing what I meant.

I put my hands under the warm water from the sink and made sure they were not sticky.

"Hey mate!" I heard Niall say as I dried my hands.

"Hey Niall. Where's my girls?" They responded. Wait a second I know who that is! I ran over and like tackled Niall so I could have my computer. Niall let out a pain scream.

"Suck it up." I said and turned my attention to the screen.

"SEAN!" I screamed and Ashely soon popped right next to me.

"Long time no see. What's been happening?" He asked and I looked at Ashely to wonder what to tell him.

"Um I finished my album and I'm kinda on tour with them now." I said and his eyes grew.

"You didn't invite me!?!?" He said sounding hurt.

"Don't fret! I'll be back soon." Ashley said and I suddenly sunk down. That's right. When tours done everyone's going back to the UK and ill be in California. I can't believe everything's gonna be different. I want to just go back to when we all had those crazy times at mine and Ashley's flat. Now it's Ashley's and Nialls. Sean is at his own place with Tori I still think.

"Hey how's you and Tori?" I asked and he looked down.

"Oh no!" Ashley said.

"We broke up." He said and the boys let out a gasp. They must of been listening.

"Why?" Ashley asked and he looked into her eyes as if they were in person.

"I realized I didn't love her as much." He said and my eyes grew. He doesn't mean.....

"As much as what?" Ashley asked completely clueless.

"Just as much. I know she's not the one." He said and looked at me and my eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Sean can't like Ashley. They're like brother and sister. Plus Ashley is head over heels in love with Niall.

"Well the right one will come soon. But not yet." I said trying not to give it away.

"What?" Ashley asked clueless.

"Nothing." We said together and she looked at us suspicious.

"Niall they're keeping secrets from me!" Ashley said and went over to Niall. I laughed at how childish she can be.

"I'm gonna go talk to him alone." I said and picked up my lap top and walked into the bed room. There are many bunk beds and I had a bottom one and I sat there Indian style.

"Hold on." I said as I reached for my headphones.

I plugged them into the headphone jack.

"Can you hear me?" I asked and he nodded.

"Dude you can't." I said and he scratched his neck awkwardly.

"Sean you've been best friends with her forever! How....." I asked.

"Well since you guys left I spent more time with Tori. The more time I spent with her, the more I thought of Ashley. All of a sudden I realized that I loved her." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows. They're going through what happened with me and Harry..and that didn't end well.

"Don't fall for your best friend. It doesn't work." I said and he widened his eyes.

"What happened? I mean I saw on magazines but I didn't think it was real! You guys broke up?"

"Well yeah! What was I supposed to do? All I thought about is how he kissed her while dating me. It's a horrible feeling and I don't want you and Ashley to go through it." I said and I heard a huff.

Shoot Harry's in here. I hope he was asleep.

"Hey I gotta go. I hope you figure things out. I miss you!" I said and hung up our chat. I left my laptop on the bed and slowly walked towards the door hoping Harry didn't hear.

"Vic." He said and I sighed.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Come here please." He said and I walked towards his bed. He was on the top bunk and I looked up at him.

"You know I didn't mean to." He said and I played with my fingers. I had no words.

Harry looked over at me then jumped off the bed which startled me. He held my arms with his hands and looked me in the eyes.

"I'm sorry this whole thing happened. I honestly wish I could turn the clock back but me and you both know that's not gonna happen." He said and I looked at our feet.

"Please give me another chance." He said and I looked up at him. I had this huge anger building up and I got out of his grip.

"No!" I shouted at him, "A relationship needs trust and I don't trust you and I never will. You don't understand how this feels. I don't care who you date or why you date them. You cheated on me and I don't appreciate liers."

"Victoria, I will never do that to you again. I need to show you that you can trust me." He said getting closer to me. My back hit the wall and his warm breath trickled down my neck. Everything he does makes me want to forgive him but I won't. He put his lips up close to my ear.

"Give me one more chance." He said and I felt weak. I closed my eyes as I knew he knows what turns me on.

"Harry stop." I said almost breathless. My words coming out in a soft voice.

Harry put his hands on the wall by my face an leaned to my neck and began to kiss and nibble at it sending shocks throughout my body. I bit my bottom lip preventing any noises coming out.

I found the strength and pushed Harry away. He stumbled back and surprised by my reactions.

"You think I'm gonna forgive you with sex? No Harry I'm pissed and I can't believe you thought I was gonna fall for that trick." I said and pushed my way passed him but he got a hold of my wrist.

"I fucking love you and I'm not gonna stop until you're mine." He said pulling me by him.

"You know having this conversation with you just gets me madder." I said.

"Why can't you just freaking forgive me!" He sighed.

"Why can't you behave yourself!"I snapped back at him and left the room. I went back to the group who had all eyes on me.

"You okay?" Liam asked.

"Peachy." I lied and sat down. Harry sat down next to me and I rolled my eyes.

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N hey I hope you don't hate me for but updating in a while but I'm back.

What do you think? Should Vic forgive Harry or should they move on?

Comment and vote!!!

Love you my cupcakes!

<3 harrystyles_fanpagge<3