Chapter Six

~~~~~~Back For You~~~~~~~

•Vic's POV•

Ashley, Justin, and I all got into the crowd to sit down. We stood and danced to most of the songs.

When they started playing Over Again, their serious sides came out. They started to sing it and when it was Harry's solo, I froze. I listened to the words carefully.

"Can we stop this for a minute

You know I can tell that your heart isn't in it or with it."

As Harry sang that he looked me in the eyes. I felt like I was about to break down.

As Louis sang, Harry and I stared into each others eyes. I never wanted him back so badly before.

For some reason all of his horrible actions just disappeared and it was the Harry that I loved and missed.

When the song ended I turned away and looked at Justin. He was staring at me with concern all over his face.

I looked into his eyes then wrapped my arms around his waist. I nuzzled my face into his chest and started to cry. I didn't want to cry but i couldn't help it.

Justin hugged me back and rubbed my back. We stood there like that as they played their last song.

"Guys we have to go now." Ashley said. Justin and i backed away from the embrace but held my waist.

We all walked back to the backstage. The whole way Justin held onto me tight like I was not going to come back.

We all waited for the boys to finish their signing and greeting.

I watched as a girl around 10 came up to Harry. She was really shy and her mom was with her. Her hair was braided into pig tails and she said something to Harry. Harry bent down and got to her level. He nodded his head then the little girl smiled so big. She had one of those smiles that make your day. The girls mom took out her phone and Harry and the girl both smiled at it. The little girl wrapped her arms around him and hugged him right. Harry's smile was so wide and his dimples showed. She handed him something and Harry signed it. The little girl hugged him one last time then went to the other boys. Harry smiled at her and I smiled at him. The Harry I knew was still in there.

Harry looked up and his eyes met mine. I saw his eyes travel down to Justin's arm. He frowned and then looked back at me. He look so hurt and sad. I was about to mouth something but a little boy came up to him. I decided I could tell him later.

****

The boys finally were done with everything and we were all going to grab a bite to eat.

"Guys I don't feel well so I'm just going to go home." I said as we were all walking back to the cars. Everyone stopped and looked at me.

"I'll drive her home." Justin and Ashley said at the same time.

"It's fine guys I don't wanna ruin your fun. Ill take a cab or walk." I said.

"No." Harry said and I looked up at him. "I will take you back."

I looked up at him confused. Then I looked at Justin and he nodded.

"Okay." I said and he smiled.

"Here you can take my car." Ashley said and tossed the keys over to Harry but he didn't catch them.

"We are going to walk." Harry answered.

"Okay have fun you two." Louis said and winked at Harry.

Ashley came by and picked up her keys and soon they all left.

"Let's go." Harry said and I nodded.

We walked by each other in silence for a while. Then Harry creeped his hand into mine but I snagged mine out.

Harry looked at me confused.

"I'm still pissed at you." I said and looked straight.

"You don't understand." Harry said and I stopped and faced him.

"I understand completely. You never really cared for me. You used me."

"That's what it looks like but it's not!" Harry said and I rolled my eyes.

"Have you seen my care cup? Oh yeah it's empty." I said.

"You are just a little bitch!" Harry said and I stared at him in disbelief. I walked up to him and slapped him hard across the face. I turned on my heel and walked away. I heard Harry cuss under his breath.

I felt my blood boil. He did not just call me a bitch. He's the two timing dickhead.

I heard Harry run up next to me but I ignored him completely.

"Vic."

Nope not answering. I turned the corner right before my street and Harry grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

"Listen to me." Harry said trough gritted teeth.

"Well I don't really have a choice." I mumbled.

"I know I cheated on you but everything I said was true. I do love you Vic." Harry said.

"Then why would you do something like this to me?" I questioned. I felt like I was about to cry.

"Because management made me and Taylor an item." Harry said and I just looked at him. I bet my mouth dropped 5000 feet.

"I swear." Harry said. I just don't even know what to say or do. This is so confusing. Why wouldn't they allow me and him? Why would they make a fake couple? Is Harry even telling me the truth?

I didn't know what to say so I just turned away and walked to my house. My heart was thumping.

I fumbled at putting in my keys to the door. Harry walked in after me and I sat on the couch.

"I feel so sick." I said and grabbed my stomach in pain.

"Need some medicine or something?" Harry asked and I nodded.

Harry came back with some medicine and water. Harry then sat next to me and I couldn't help it. I began to cry.

"I feel so stupid!" I cried into Harry's chest. He held me tight and whispered in my ear positive words. I looked up at him and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you." I said and laid my head down on his lap. I closed my eyes and let myself go into slumber.