Chapter Two

Chapter Two

•Vic's POV•

"Oh my gosh I swear Justin takes as long as Zayn when it comes to getting ready." Ashley said and I laughed. We were all gathered around my living room waiting for Justin.

"You get used to it." I said.

"Does he live with you?" Liam asked.

"Yup. Ariana and Avan do too." I said and they nodded.

"I knew that." Ashley said acting all special.

"That's cause you my bestie" I said and she smiled.

"I was replaced?" Someone said from behind me and I jumped.

"Shit Justin." I said and he laughed.

"Plus you still my best friend but Ashley's more of a sister." I said and he sat down next to me. I blushed a little when he put his arm around the back of the couch where I was sitting at.

"Are you two a thing?" Niall asked. My eyes widened. I looked over at Justin who was looking at me. I mean he likes me and we kissed but I don't wanna be in a relationship now. Well actually not ever. I am really cautious. I'm not letting the same thing happen twice.

"Undecided?" Zayn asked and I sighed.

"I don't think so?" I said looking at Justin. He looked hurt but then he smiled.

"One day." He said and winked at me.

"Oh god." I mumbled and everyone laughed. My gaze went to Harry. He was sitting in the chair that was set up close to tv. He had his elbows on his knees leaning over and looking on the floor. As if he was thinking.

"Whoa many people." A voice said and I turned to the front door.

"Hey guys." I said to Avan and Ariana.

"Oh these are your friends from England right?" Avan asked and I nodded.

"Guys this is Avan and Ariana. Avan and Ariana this is Zayn, Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall, and Ashley." I said introducing everyone.

"Nice to meet you." Ariana said as they all shook hands. Ariana and Avan sat down on the ground next to Louis.

"Who wants drinks? We have lemonade." I said getting up.

"Me." Everyone said and I laughed.

"Mkay." I said and started walking to the kitchen. I got out the lemonade mix and poured it into a pitcher and mixed it with water.

"Vic." A raspy voice said. I turned and saw Harry.

"What." I spat out at him rudely.

"Do you eh like Justin?" He said looking down.

"Why would you fucking care?"

"I don't."

"Then don't ask." I said and turned my back to him and continued to mix.

"God damn you." He spoke and I froze at first. I looked up from the pitcher and turned around. I looked at Harry who's was currently burning my skull with his eyes. I brought my right hand and smacked it right across his face.

"I fucking hate you." I said and stormed out of the kitchen leaving Harry shocked with the lemonade. I ran past everyone in the living room and went straight up to my room.

I slammed my door close and slid down the back of it. My tears were coming out and I couldn't stop. Why the hell does Harry have to do this to me. My heart is getting ripped out of my chest every time. I can't talk to him. He tears me apart and a sorry will not fix this one.

I shook my head and brought my knees up to my chest. I felt the tears stain my face and my head started getting light headed because of how much I cried for him. I felt my eye lids getting heavy and I let myself sleep.

•Justin's POV•

"What the hell?" Ashley said and looked to the stairs where Vic previously ran up. I stood up about to go to her but someone stopped me. I faced them and it was Harry. Man I don't like him.

"Don't you fucking touch her." He spoke harshly to me.

"I am going to comfort her unlike you did." I told him.

"You dick." Harry said and took a swung at me but I dodged it ducking.

"Stop it both of you!" Ariana screamed and we both looked at her.

"Can't you tell she's broken? She doesn't need any of your bull shit. She needs a friend not a boyfriend." Ashley said backing Ariana. They are right.

The two girls stormed past us and walked up the stairs. I heard banging against a door.

"Open up Vic. It's Ariana and Ashley. We can have a girls day." I heard Ariana say. There was silence as us boys just listening to them.

"Vic?" Ashely said still knocking. I started to become worried and I started up the stairs. Then I heard a door open so I froze.

"Oh my gosh! You look like a mess, Vic. They aren't worth it." I heard Ariana say. I heard multiple sobs and then the door closed so it was quieter. They need their girl time so I turned around and went to talk to the boys.

"Look Harry we can set out our differences. I don't want to see her like this." I told Harry and he nodded. We shook hands and then joined the rest of the guys.

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Where did everyone go??? :'( please spread the word because I'm missing all my Varry shippers :(

6 votes

3 comments

Love you my cupcakes!

<3 harrystyles_fanpagge <3