Chapter One

Back For You

Chapter One:

•Vic's POV•

The doorbell rang and my eyes flew open. I looked around for my clock. When my eyes adjusted I found that I was in my living room not my bedroom. I looked around to see that Justin was sleeping next to me. We were both on the couch. How'd we end up like this again? Oh yeah.

*FLASHBACK*

"Time to sleep Vic." Justin said as the movie credits came on.

"Ugh. It's so far away." I said tiredly. I heard Justin chuckle.

"Ima sleep here tonight." I said and i closed my eyes. Before I fell asleep I felt a body lay next to me.

"I won't let you sleep alone." He said and I smiled. Soon my eyes grew very heavy and I drifted away.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

The doorbell rang again telling me to answer it. I'm too tiered. I sighed knowing that I was the only one. Wait where is Avan and Ariana? Whatever they'll be okay.

I dragged my lazy body over to the door not caring how I looked right now. I opened the door and I was attacked my a hug.

"What the.............ASHLEY!!!!!" I screamed realizing who it was. I hugged back and then I let go and looked behind her. They all are here. Ashley, Niall, Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Harry. Oh Harry......

"GUYS!" I said and hugged them each. When I got to Harry I looked into his eyes and they were so sad but I don't care.

"Hello Harry." I simply said. No kiss, no hug, not even a hand shake.

"We've missed you!" Louis said and I looked at him.

"Aw I missed you too." I said and pinched his cheeks.

"Hey." Louis wined and I laughed.

"Nice shorts babe." Ashley said and I looked down. Oh shit. I'm in my short zebra shorts and Justin's old shirt that I stole and he's never realized. No matter how many times I wear it.

"Shit." I mumbled and they all laughed.

"Guys come in. Ignore the sleeping Justin." I said and they gave me questioning look. I ignored it and they followed me in.

"That's what you meant." Niall said when they got into the living room where Justin was still sleeping.

"He's a heavy sleeper." I said shaking my head in disapproval.

"Can we wake him?" Louis asked with an evil smirk across his face.

"You guys know him?" I asked.

"Well we know of him." Liam said shrugging.

"Close enough. Go for it but expect a weird expression on his face." I laughed.

"I'm gonna change upstairs." I said and ran upstairs. I slipped on some yoga pants not changing the shirt. It'll be fine if I don't.

I was about to open my door but the door opened from the other side. Harry came in walking slowly.

"Vic.."

"Oh it's you." I sneered. I'm not up for his bull.

"I'm really sorry." He said.

"I'm sorry too." I said.

"You...what?" He asked confused.

"I'm sorry I ever gave you a fucking chance." I said and stormed out.

I walked down the stairs and I tripped over something. Zayn ran over and helped me up.

"Are you okay?" He asked laughing.

"Yeah but don't laugh." I said and he bit his lip.

"What was that?" I asked looking on the ground were I fell.

"Water." Niall answered laughing.

"Oh no what did you guys do?" I asked as I saw Harry walk down the stairs looking down.

"It was Louis' idea!" Ashley said putting her hands up. I looked over to Louis who looked so scared.

"What did you do?" I asked as he pointed up the stairs. I question that child sometimes.

I walked up the stairs and I realized they were really wet and slippery. Like there's a trail of it.

It stopped at the bathroom and I knocked on the door.

"Occupied." They said and I think it was Justin.

"Justin?"

"Yeah Vic." He said and opened the door letting me in. I laughed when i saw Justin soaked.

"What happened?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I woke up from a huge chill and wetness." He said causally.

"So they poured water on you and your okay with it?"

"Yeah they seem cool. Except for that Harry guy. I don't like him."

"Right now, me neither." I said sighing.

"It's okay." Justin said trying to hug me but I put a hand on his wet chest.

"Get dressed into dry cloths and come downstairs so you can greet them properly." I said and left. Why did Harry have to come back with them?

"Louis." I said when I got down stairs. I walked close to Louis acting mad.

"Please don't hurt me." He said and I laughed and put my hand up for a high five.

"Nice." I said and he high fived me back.

"So how have you all been?" I asked.

"It's been different. A lot." Niall said looking down.

"Is there something I'm missing?" I asked and they looked at each other and nodded. They are lying.

A/N

Hey guys here's the first chapter to the sequel of Everything Changes. I hope you like!!

Vote, comment, and fan!!

Love you my cupcakes

<3 harrystyles_fanpagge <3