Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

*1 Week Later*

•Vic's POV•

"I'm going to miss you babe!" Ariana said hugging me.

"I'll miss you too!!! I will Skipe you as much as possible." I said and hugged her.

"I can't believe you're leaving us." Avan said and I laughed.

"You guys know I love you." I said and hugged him.

I turned to Justin who looked out the window.

"Justin?" I asked And he looked at me with saddened eyes.

"You're going on tour with the guy who broke your heart?" Justin asked.

"You know it's my like that."

"Then what is it like?"Justin said and raised his voice a little."

"We're gonna go now. Love you. Stay safe." Ariana said as she and Avan awkwardly left.

"Justin..." I said

"Don't 'Justin' me. Why would you give him a second chance before you gave me one?"

"This doesn't mean I'm going out with Harry. This is helping me and the boys are my friends too." I said

"It sounds just like a way to get closer to him."

"I just want to be friends with him. Can you just listen to me." I said throwing my hands up in frustration.

"Can you listen to me!?! I've loved you for so long. All you do is push me out and bring him back. He broke your heart. And who was the person there for you? Me!!!!! My song 'Fall' is for you! I thought you'd get that but obviously not." Justin said and something sparked in me.

"That was f-for me?" I said feeling a little confused now.

"Yes." Justin said claiming down.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and stood on my toes to hug him. He took a little time to respond but he hugged back.

"Thank you." I whispered in his ear.

"I'm going to miss you so much." He said and I could tell in his voice that he was fighting tears.

"I'll miss you the most." I said and let a few tears fall down.

I pulled back but still held him close. He whipped my tears and left his hand in my face and pulled me into a kiss. I took it and kissed him. Nothing horrible. I pulled back and stared into his eyes.

Someone cleared their throat and I jumped back and looked to see Harry standing there.

"Ready?" Harry said sounding angry.

"Yeah."

"Everything's already in the bus. Come on." Harry said and i looked at Justin.

"Bye." We said together and smiled. I left the house and got on the bus. I looked out and saw Justin smiling but I could see in his eyes the sadness. I waved to him and he's smile lifted.

I sat down once the bus started moving.

"What now?" I asked

"We wait for the next stop." Liam said and I nodded.

"Where's Harry?" I asked realizing his absence.

"In the bed room. It's the last room." Louis said and I got up and walked to the last room.

I knocked and opened the door and saw multiple bunk beds but no Harry.

"Harry?" I asked and I heard him huff so I closed to door.

I then spotted him on a top bunk I walked over to him.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I didn't say anything was." He snapped back.

"You also didn't say anything wasn't." I said and he groaned.

"Don't make me come up there." I threatened but he didn't say anything so I climbed up into the bed and flopped myself on him. He grunted when I accidentally hit his balls.

"Shit sorry." I said biting my lip.

Harry sat up and mimicked my sitting position which was my back on the wall and facing the room.

"Why did you kiss Justin?" Harry finally asked.

"You saw that?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Well it was in the moment." I said

"But if it was me you wouldn't kiss me."

"What?" I asked

"Nothing." Harry said and I looked at him.

"I'm not dating him. Why can't you listen to me."

"Because your the only girl I love besides my mom and sis."

"And that girl you cheated on me with." I said rolling my eyes.

"That was me missing you. I only thought of you while I kissed her."

"Then why didn't you stop?"

"Like you said, it was in the moment." Harry said ad I sighed.

He doesn't understand does he? Or maybe it's me not understanding....