Chapter Seven

~~~~Back For You~~~~

Chapter Seven

•Harry's POV•

I watched as Victoria was sleeping in my arms. She's so peaceful when she sleeps. Looking at her kills me everytime. I know she won't take me back. I hurt her and cheated on her. I'm just a stranger now.

People have said that the fame has changed me. Is that true? My heart still is reserved for Vic. When I was dating her I felt like myself. I just wanna kiss her and hug her and love her til the end of time.

But that won't happen.

Plus we have to leave soon. What if Vic came with us to tour.

My thoughts were interrupted by the front door opening. I looked up and saw Justin and Ashley walk in.

Ashley looked at us and she smiled big. One of her biggest smiles.

Justin looked kind of disappointed. He stared at Vic then parted his lips to speak but closed them as if he changed his mind. Then he walked upstairs.

Ashely came by us and sat down. She smiled so wide.

"What happened?" She whispered.

"I told her." I said

"Told her what?" Ashley asked.

"About Taylor."

"Did you tell her everything?" She asked.

"Not yet. She feel asleep." I said looking down at Vic and I moved a piece of her hair out of her face.

"Well I came to pick you out since she kicked us all out of the house." Ashely said. I heard Vic move in her sleep.

"I think she wouldn't be mad if we spent the night."

"Good." Ashely said and went to the door. She opened it up and all the boys came in.

They all looked beyond tired. They all found a place on the ground or couch. I watched as everyone fell asleep. I didn't wanna fall asleep yet. I just wanted to look at Vic.

I looked at her until my eyelids grew heavy.

~~~~~~Midnight~~~~~~~

•Vic's POV•

I woke up from the pain of my back. I set my head up and looked around. I saw the boys sprawled around on the floor.

I looked at where my head was and it was Harry's lap. I smiled at seeing him. I am slightly mad at him but he was my friend.

His eyes fluttered open. He looked at me and smiled widely. But in his eyes I saw something.

"I'm sorry." Harry said and I could tell he was serious. His eyes focused on me and his voice serious.

"I....I believe you." I said and he smiled.

"Thank you." He said.

"Harry?" I asked

"Mhm?"

"What does this mean?" I asked and Harry stopped and thought for a second.

"We'll figure it out in the morning." Harry said and I looked at him. I nodded and he kissed my forehead.

"Now go back to sleep." Harry whispered and held me close to his chest. Like the old time.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Sorry for not updating in a while. My app was being crapy. Sorry!

Next chapter will be way better

Love you all,

harrystyles_fanpagge