Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

Vic's POV

It was around midnight and I couldn't sleep. All I could think about was what happened earlier. Why is this so complicated.

I sighed to myself and quietly got up. I walked out of the bedroom and to the other room. I went to the kitchen part and looked in the fridge. I grabbed some left over pizza and warmed it up. I heard someone walk in and I turned around.

"Hey." I said looking at the curly haired boy.

"Do you like Zayn?" He asked and I shifted uncomfortably. I decided not to answer and I turned around and grabbed my pizza. I turned back around and saw Harry standing close to me. I took in a deep breath and backed away. By back hit the counter so I jumped up on it and ate my slice. I watched Harry get closer and he was right in front of me. I stopped swaying my legs because they were almost around his torso.

"You didn't answer." He said and I continued to eat my pizza.

"Vic." He said sternly. I still didn't answer and he grabbed my pizza and ran away.

"HARRY!" I screamed and ran after him. I looked around and didn't see him.

"Harry?" I asked and I felt a body tackle me and I yelped. I turned to my back and saw Harry straddling me while he ate my Pizza.

"Gimme my pizza." I said and he continued to eat it.

"HARRY!" I screamed and he finished it. I glared at him.

"Not cool." I said and he shrugged.

"Now answer me." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"What does it matter to you anyway?" I asked.

"It doesn't"

"Then you don't need to know." I stated.

"Vic I'm looking out for you." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Get off of me." I said and he shook his head.

"Not until you tell me your answer." He said and the bus came to a sudden stop making Harry fall on me more and our foreheads almost touched. I felt those butterflies in my stomach making me feel unsure. I looked into Harry's eyes and he searched mine. I got this sudden urge of wanting to be back with Harry. I bit my lip and he kept looking at me.

"I don't want you dating Zayn." He whispered.

"You can't tell me who I can or can not date." I said pushing him off of me. He got off and helped me up. I stood in front of him and I looked down.

"I want you not to date Zayn."

"Harry, shut up."

"No! I don't care if you like him. You are not dating him." Harry said and I crossed my arms.

"You don't have a choice." I say getting pissed.

"Vic please."

"NO!" I shouted, "I didn't even say if I wanted to date him or not! Maybe I don't wanna date anyone."

"Why?" He asked and I looked down. I can't tell him I still have feeling for him because he cheated on me.

"That's personal." I said and walked passed him to go back to my bed. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. I groaned in annoyance.

"You can tell me anything." He said.

"No I can't."

"Why?"

"I don't fucking trust you." I said and his grip grew.

"We've known each other since we were little. I'm not loosing you." He said.

"Sorry Styles but you already have." I said and got out of his grip and went back in bed.

Harry's POV

Why did I ever cheat? I didn't want to. I was just missing her so much and I didn't know what to do. I just want her back. If she goes and dates Zayn I don't know what I would do. I need to win her back........but how?

(A/N: Does Harry win her heart back or does Vic move on?

Zictorious vs. Varry

Sorry for short chapter next one will be longer I promise

Love you my cupcakes!

harrystyles_fanpagge)