Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

•Victoria's POV•

"Lou what the hell!" I heard someone say.

"Muwahahaha!!" I heard Louis say and then I heard running around. I groaned and opened my eyes and saw Harry chasing Louis, both naked.

I covered my eyes with my hands and yelled at them, "HARRY STYLES, LOUIS TOMLINSON PUT SOME FUCKING CLOTHS ON!"

"Nah." Harry yelled back and I screamed.

"HARRY!!!!!"

I heard the door open and then someone gasped. I knew it was Ashley.

"Harry!! Lou!!! Put cloths on!" She said and I heard them sigh. I heard something weird then I felt a body sit next to me.

"I swear if you don't have cloths on-"

"Dude I'm a chick." I heard Ashley say and I laughed.

"You can open your eyes now." She said I opened it and saw Louis right in front of my face and I jumped backwards.

"What the hell!" I said and I heard Harry, Ash, and Louis all laugh. The boys put on some boxers on and it was safe.

"I thought it was you, Ash!" I said.

"I said it but he was there." She said smiling.

"Well that was an unforgettable morning." I said pushing Louis away from me and he sat down next to me while Ash and Harry stood up.

"You know you loved the view." Harry joked and I looked at him. Usually I could joke back with the boys but with him it's different. I don't know why but it kills me.

"Um yeah.." I said unsure and Ashley sighed loudly.

"Anywho guess what!" She said and I looked at her.

"What?" I asked and she put her hands on her hips.

"I said guess" she said sassily.

"Whoa someone's been hanging with Lou too much." I said and I heard him scoff.

"Excuse me." He said.

"You're excused." I said and smiled at him.

"WELL I HAD A SECRET FOR YOU!" Ashley nearly screamed at me and I laughed and looked at her.

"Tell." Harry said.

"Sean told me he needs to talk and I'm worried." She said and my eyes widened.

"HE WHAT?!?!" I screamed and grabbed my phone I quickly texted Sean telling him he's crazy.

"DONT LISTEN TO HIM!" I screamed and they all gave me puzzled looks.

"I mean whatttt." I said awkwardly and ran away to the other room and I jumped on Zayn who was laying on the couch.

"Ow." He said and opened his eyes.

"Morning." I said smiling innocently.

"I've been up." He said.

"Then why were you sleeping just now?" I asked and he sat up and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I was resting my eyes." He said and put his arms around my waist.

"Mhmm." I said not believing him.

"Mhmm youself." He said and I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion.

"What does that even mean?"

"Uh...mhmm yourself?" He asked and I laughed and he joined me.

I looked over and saw Niall and Liam staring at us.