I'll Die Happy

You had known it was going to be hard when you accepted Henry's offer of taking you to the gym with him but you didn't expect it to be hard when you got out too.

You Just had finished your workout and had suggested food which  Henry had wholeheartedly agreed to and had taken you down to the street market. There were so many wonderful smells radiating from every vender you passed and you had spent the past 20 minutes going "what about that", lets get that," "what is that oh my god it smells amazing," and "can we try that." And so far Henry just had turned them all down.

You were really annoyed me by shoving your hands into your jacket and glaring at him. "What was the point of going to a street market if we can't eat any of the food" you whine pointing to another vender that seemed to be quite popular.

"Let's get ice cream."

"No" Henry says to you

You dig your hands into fists inside your coat and follow him. "Why can't we get ice cream?"

"It's unhealthy."

"So?"

"So, we just worked out."

"What's your point."

Henry pauses mid-step and turns to face you, holding out a hand. "After a workout you should have some protein after to help build muscle. It's good for you."

You make a face but take his hand letting him lead you where he wants to go. After a few minutes he stops pointing upwards.

"Let's go here!" Henry says as he points at this place.

You stare at the sign and just letting go of Henry's hand and sticking it back in your pocket.

"The Protein Shake

He nods reaching for the door and opening it for you.

"Why do we have to go into the protein shop?"

He rolls his eyes. "We talked about this."

"I know, but-" you turn around and point behind you where just oh so happens to be another ice cream stand. "People are smiling over there."

You turn back to him and look into the shop Henry is holding the door for.

"Nobody is smiling in the protein shop Henry,"

Henry laughs and steps into the shop giving you a wide smile on his face. "I am."

"You don't count." You sigh dejectedly and step into the building after him following right in him to the register.

"I'll make you a deal." Henry says, walking over and grabbing two green juices from a cooler before heading to the counter. "You drink this green juice and I'll let you have an ice cream cone."

You brighten and snatch it from him twisting off the top and begin to chug it.

"Hey whoa - slow down!" Henry laughs reaching for your bottle and lowering it down.

"No no. If I drink this fast I can have ice cream sooner." You grimace at the tase of the shake and hold it up. "God what's in this?"

"Healthy Stuff." Henry smirks waving at the cashier and heading out the door.

"It's awful."

Henry decides to takes a sip and shrugs. "Not actually the worst thing I've had."

"This is vile." You chug the rest of the drink to get it over with and toss the bottle into the trash with a shudder. "I'M DONE. LET'S GO."

You grab Henry's hand and pull him over the the ice cream stand.

"I'll have the biggest cone you've got." You look at Henry just over your shoulder "You want anything?"

He holds up his drink. "I'm good."

"You are a sad, sad, man."

Henry just smiles drinking his juice. "Tell me that again when you're old and withering and my body is in tip top shape."

You shrug licking a broad stripe up you're cone. "At least I'll die happy."